I did it for a reason.

This is a little thing I've been thinking about where they ALL defeat Dvailn. Not just Jean, Diluc and Kaeya but with a twist. By that I mean with Kaeya, Lisa and Amber. This isn't real I just made it up.
———————————–———————————————

"Hey! Listen to me! Venti screamed at Stormterror viciously swerving around Amber's Pyro arrows creating a strong gust of wind.

"You're just going to anger it!" Stop! Diluc replied back keeping his feet on the ground.

Amber's arrows were flying left to right up and down but nothing worked. It was dodging the arrows and coming straight at the Barron Bunny dancing next to Amber.

"RRAAAAAAGH" Stormterror screeched diving at the bunny before it ticked off.

It was a loud, piercing sound blasting though everyone's ears. It was because of the explosion.

"AMBER!" Lisa shouted out loud.

The white noise disappeared and the sound stopped.

Kaeya was protecting Amber with his sword in one hand.

"I'm fine, no worries." Amber said making a gesture with her hand.

"W-Where's Dvalin..?" Venti whispered.

"No idea. We should brace ourselves for the next attack. Let's move." The Acting Grand Master replies.

It was a few hours later on Starsnatch Cliff. They were making a camp for the night going back and forth from their home town for supplies.

"Some of us might have to sleep together." Diluc said looking at Jean and Lisa.

"Don't look at us like that." Lisa snaps back putting her hat over her face in embarrassment.

"Well." Kaeya says getting up. "I'm off to sleep. I am NOT sharing a bed with Diluc. Bard. You can sleep with me if that's ok with you."
(This isn't a ship I just want it to be wholesome)

"Uh, maybe later I'll kinda hungry.." the Bard says.

They all sigh and get ready for bed in their tents.

"So why are we sleeping here out of all places Jean?" Stormterror could be attacking at any moment. Lisa asks with worry.

"Don't jinx it. I hope not. What is the point of going back to Monsdadt and coming back here. We would be closer to our target if we are out in the wild.." Jean replies tying her hair back in a ponytail.

Lisa remains silent and puts the duvet over her.

"Lisa.." Jean says.

"What." the librarian replies in a sturn but scary voice.

"Goodnight." the blonde-hair girl whispers.

"Goodnight, to you to dear." the catalyst whispers back.
———————————————————————————