Jean lost a book. 😃

Oh no. Oh god. This is going to be messy. Not like that you moron, get your mind out of the gutter.
Cant blame you though. *lipbites cutely* ok enough- ichokeonwater  thank you!
———————————————————————-——-—
. Jean has only lost a book once because she learnt from her past mistakes.
. Lisa is still angry and will forever be angry about the book.
. Jean lost the book because she was overworking and supposed to finish her work so she went to get a drink and then the next minute it was gone. Like poof.
. Lisa had a go at Jean for about 2 hours. Jean cried after that because she was shouted at- poor Jean.
. Kaeya was generous enough to help Jean find the missing book before the due date. However they were unsuccessful.
———————————————————————————
"Jean, we will never be able to find the book. It's hopeless." Just give up already.

"I can't! Lisa is going to be so angry at me! I don't where it was. I can't find it."

"So are you just gonna.. run away? Or something?"

"No! I'll just own up!"

*Kaeya and Jean go into Lisa's Library*

" Heyy Lisa. How are you?"

"Fine, thanks.."

*slams book on the desk for effect 😌*

"Where is the book Jean.?"

"Which book? Hmph." Kaeya do you know which one?

"No. Don't even blame it on me."

"I have to."

"Jean lost it. Sorry Lisa. Sorry Jean."

"Kaeya.."

"Jean, you stupid little-
———————————————————————————
. Kaeya ratted out Jean for his own safety.
. The argument could be heard from outside the Headquarters.
. Jean had to pay back 10,000 mora because you know. Lisa's library. Lisa's rules.
. Like a schoolchild in detention, Jean has to write an apology letter forced by Amber to sorry how sorry Jean is.
———————————————————————————
THANK YOU FOR THE SUGGESTIONS! I'M GOING TO BE DOING 2/3 SUGGESTIONS EVERY DAY BECAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL AND STUFF! MAKE SURE TO EAT YOUR VEGETABLES. OR NOT JUST TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! ♥️