After the Windblume Festival

Author note: I remember watching those short genshin clips of the Festival and remembered Jean and Lisa's interaction about Lisa not being allowed to shock anymore drunkards until they beg for mercy.. so I have an idea.. ;) This is only a little NSFW.
———————————————————————————

"Lisa, you have to keep your promise remember..?" Jean said with a stern tone.

"But Jean you get drunk and.. so can I shock you? Not shock, shock but you know where?" Lisa smiles whispering in her ear. It was a sharp, cold feeling running down your spine.

Jean remained silent.

"Anyway, let's treat ourself. Let's go to Diluc and order some stuff." Lisa smiled nudging at Jean to get her back into reality.

"Y-yeah. Ok." Jean gulped.
———————————————————————————

It was a few hours later, Dawn Winery was packed with people enjoying the Festival.

"Number 34.." Diluc muttered writing it down on a piece of paper. It was a long list of numbers from 1-34 and titled Venti's Intake on the top.

"Hey Diluc." Lisa waved at the red-haired man.

"Hello you two. Don't mind me. Doing my own thing." Diluc waved and went straight back to his paper. "Number 35."

"Speaking of own things..what ARE you doing?" Jean sat down on the wooden stool.

"Venti's drinking is a serious problem." Diluc replied biting the pencil.

"OI, Diluc. Can I perform now?" Venti interrupted holding the empty glass in front of him.

Diluc nodded and went back to the two women.

"Anyway, what would you ladies like?"
———————————————————————————

Lisa sat Jean back down in her office chair and covered her with a blanket.

"This is why I said you should be careful." the librarian muttered angrily making hand gestures.

"Heh. I'm sorry but it's nice ya know. Very coooool..." Jean said obviously drunk.
"You know that remind me of whatcha said earlier. I forgot when but yeah-"

"And that was?" Lisa expressed moving things from Jean's desk.

"Uh-huh- Mmmm.. oh. 'Can I shock you but not shock, shock but you know where?'.. Jean smiled straightening her back up.

Lisa blushed at the thought that SHE had the audacity to say that-

"Y-yeah? And?" Lisa replied saliva running down her throat slowly.

Jean stood up and went towards Lisa.

A slight chuckle came from the drunk woman's mouth and she leaned in.
———————————————————————————

"Lisa?"

"Hrmph..."

"Hey, you two?"

"W-wha?"

Lisa opened her eyes to see Amber waking her up.

"O-oh. Dear. Good morning.." Lisa said blindly.

"D-did you?" Amber gestured at the sleeping blonde woman with the duvet over her chest area.

"I actually.. don't remember." Lisa chuckled.

"I better let you sleep a bit more- or just-" Amber said.

"I'll be out in a bit." Lisa smiled.