Camping Together [Part 2]

The girls were walking back to camp for dinner.

"So, Klee. Did you like the baths?" Lisa asked her.

"Yeah, it was so cool and we splashed water on each other." Klee replied.

"What did you guys do?" Amber asked them curiously.

There was a moment of silence.

"Oh-" Lumine chimed in. "So you did tha-"

"Shut the heck up." Jean said power walking away to the camp. She was embarrassed.

"I mean it's natural. We do it. Other people do it." Amber joked itching her cheek.

"Just don't tell the boys-" Lisa said.

"I think they would know already." Lumine joked smirking.

*20 minutes later*

"Hey! You guys! Is dinner ready?!" the bard shouted running towards the food in the pot. The smell was immaculate and you could taste it on the tip of your tongue.

"Woah, woah. Calm down Venti-" Diluc interrupted stopping Venti from getting close to the pot.

"It's very hot! Me and Amber used our powers to make a fire!" Klee joyfully boasted.

"Wait, Klee don't you have bombs?" Kaeya taunted.

"That's.. what happened.. Jean and Lisa got hurt." Lumine muttered looking at the yellow tent behind them.

"Are they ok?!" Aether said.

"Yeah, they're sorting out their injuries." the bunny girl mumbled. "We all got hurt.." She showed them the bandages from the explosion. It wasn't THAT big- I mean.

*inside the tent*

Jean's head was up against the tent's opening eavesdropping on the other's conversation while Lisa was attempting to rip apart the bandages with her teeth.

"Did you hear what they are saying?" Jean whispered to the distressed librarian.

"N-No, it's just this stupid thing won't cut." the catalyst said still trying to rip apart the bandages.

Jean passed her some scissors from her bag and gave them to Lisa.

"Anyway Jean, yes I can hear them. They didn't say anything?" Lisa interrupted cutting the bandages and wrapping them around her arm.

"Well. You never-" Jean was soon chimed in by an explosion happening from outside.

She unzipped the tent's opening and saw smoke and sand everywhere.

"J-jeez what happened?" Lisa shouted trying to lift herself up off the ground.

Diluc, Kaeya and Aether were running towards the camp. They came back with firewood and mushrooms. It was probably ingredients-

"WE WERE GONE FOR 2 MINUTES-" Kaeya shouted trying to get attention at the idiots.

*a couple minutes went by*

"We're sorry-" Amber, Klee and Venti said. They were trying to be apologetic but the small snickers ruined it-

"What did you guys even do-" Jean asked them individually.

"We thought it would be good to use Barron Bunny and bombs to make the flames bigger and for us to make the food warmer quicker." Venti snitched.

"Traitor." Amber scoffed looking away from him.

"That was very dangerous. And even with a child- you guys are grown enough to buy drinks and this is how you act?!" Lisa scolds still trying to get off the ground. "You could've been even more injured".

*Tick Tock Tick Tock*

"What's that?" Jean stutters staring at Lisa.

"I... don't think my bomb has gone off yet..." Klee mumbles.

"Oh- yeah back away from the camp." Kaeya insists running away leaving a trail of sand everywhere.

"I'll go and find it." "Stay here, darling". Lisa says managing to hold herself upon the ground.

"Are you sure? You can barely walk?" Amber says staring at her.

"Yes, I can-" Lisa was interrupted by her falling into Jean.

"See?" Venti snickered.

"Just sit down, I'll go, Lisa. Everyone evacuate the camp immediately." "Amber take Lisa." "Venti take Klee." Stay safe" the Anemo Vision orders. Even in the wild she can still be a ferocious woman.

Amber and Lisa were stumbling away.
Venti and Klee were jogging together
Lumine and Kaeya had already gone.
Diluc. Well... he's Diluc.

"So a bomb? Like a Barron Bunny or-" Jean mutters looking around the campsite.

She could hear the ticking so she went closer to it until she found a fur-stripped metal nenodroid-shaped contraption. It was probably Ambers. It had sparks flying from it so Jean had to be careful. But what could've damaged it? A Hilichurl?

There were footsteps and bushes swaying behind her. She looked back quickly to see if anything was attacking.

"Hello, anyone there?" The woman said.

Silence. She went back to the contraptions and saw a shadow peer over her. A wave of red heat went through Jean's body when she turned around.

..

"Jean?"

..

"Hey? Wake up-"

"H-huh?"

"Wake up-"
Jean opened her eyes to see the purple-clothed librarian.
She sat up and examined the room. It was the campsite she was in before? Nothing changed except from the contra-

"The contraption!" Jean blurted out looking around where she was sitting.

"It's been deactivated dear." Lisa sighs putting a hand on Jean's shoulder.

"Damn it, I love you so much right now" Jean whispered hugging Lisa.

"Love you too-" Lisa smiled.

"So.. how did you know here I was-" Jean questioned.

"You fainted when you saw me.." Lisa said.

"I-" the Anemo woman stuttered.

———————————————————————————
BRO IDK WHAT TO PUT IM TIRED IM SORRY GUYS ILL DO BETTER NEXT TIME GIMME MORE RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE