7 (Jeff's pov)

That fucking bitch Kelsey just chewed (y/n) out and then got some muscular chick to beat her up! BEN just ran off to find the principal. (Y/N) is getting choked to death and I can't do anything because it's not like I can murder their chick in public. Jane is trying to intervene and pull the girl off (y/n). (Y/N) is trying to claw and kick at this chick but it's not helping. The principal came running in yelling at the girl. I picked (y/n) off the ground and rushed down the halls to the nurses office. I looked down at (y/n) and she looked dead.

When I got to the nurse she called an ambulance and rushed her to the hospital. I got on the ambulance with her. I would call everyone later. But now I need to make sure that bitch didn't kill Offender's daughter.

The guy on the ambulance couldn't find a pulse and tried cpr. It wasn't working but thank god we got to the hospital. They rushed (Y/N) into the hospital and I followed quickly behind. They made me wait in a waiting room and rushed her somewhere else. If she dies Offender will have our asses. I pulled out my phone and called BEN. If I called EJ he might've cussed me out.

"Jeff? Where are you?!" BEN asked.
"I'm at the hospital. They took (Y/N) somewhere and left me in a fucking waiting room!" I said irritated.
There was a silence.
"EJ said we'll be there soon." BEN said and then he hung up.

I don't know why I feel so protective of (Y/N). It's not because of Offender. I feel like I've grown to like her in the short amount of time I've known her. I want to be around her and I want to protect her from anything. It's disgusting.

The doctor came in and walked over to me. "(Y/N) is alright. We stopped the bleeding and she is breathing okay on her own." He said. Thank god! "May I see her?" I asked standing up. "Of course. Room six hundred and sixty." He answered. He walked away and I went to find her room.

I walked into her room and saw her laying down on the bed asleep. She's kinda cute. I pulled up a chair and sat down next to her. I noticed the bruises on her neck. I noticed the stained red on her shirt. I noticed the messy look of her hair and the paleness of her face. She looked like a ghost. And I felt horrible for her. I drifted off not long after that.