16

You sat on the bed and thought about what the creepy version of you had said. You didn't want to be like your father. You were so frustrated. You took another pill and laid down on the bed. You heard rustling around from downstairs. You went to see what was going on.

You walked down the steps and saw Zalgo standing in the living room. "What the hell? Why are you here?" You asked. "I would like to talk to you." He said. The creepy you walked into the house from the back door. "I took care of the junkie." She said. "Oh. There you are." She said. "Your uh friend is dead now." She stated simply. "Why did you kill him?!" You asked. "Shush." She said walking towards you. She stood behind you and placed her hands in your shoulders. "We have to talk." She whispered into your ear.

"Has your father told you how your mother died all those years ago?" Zalgo asked. You shook your head. "No." You answered. "Then I have to tell you. The truth." He said. "When you were born, your parents couldn't have been more disappointed. Your mother hated you most of all. Your father tried to avoid you at all costs. They couldn't see how important you were." He began. "Your father came home drunk one night while you were asleep on the floor. He went towards you with a knife and your mother tried to stop him. She hated you but she didn't want you to be killed. He stabbed her. Then again. And again. Until eventually she didn't even look like herself." He said. "But I thought you wanted me dead? That's what she told me." You said. He walked towards you and stared into your eyes. "Your father killed your mother. And he has always hated you. This is all you remember." He said. A wave of energy came over you. "So, (Y/N). Tell me how your mother died." Zalgo said as he walked towards the couch. "My- my father killed her." You said as if you had been brainwashed. "Good." Zalgo said sitting on the couch.

"Your father betrayed you, (Y/N). He kept a critical piece of information from you." Zalgo said. "He doesn't love you. The others didn't even bother to tell you anything either. That shows how much they care about you." He continued. "If they truly cared about you they would have told you from the beginning. They would have known about your little drug problem. But they didn't." He said. "What's your point?" You asked. "Something inside is hurting you. That's why you need those pills. Those pills won't work forever. I can help you. I can make the suffering end." He spoke after a moment. "I'll help you if you help me. All you have to do is help me with a simple task. You have to come with me to the local mall and kill people with me." He said. "No. No! I'm not killing anyone!" You said. "(Y/N). Listen. It feels so good when you do it. At first it's a bit nerve wrecking but once you get it done it feels so right. And then you get the attention you need. The attention your father and Jeff and the others failed to give you." The creepy you whispered in your ear. Zalgo held his hand out. "Do we have a deal?" He asked. You thought about it for a minute. "Come on. You know you want too." The creepy you said smiling at you. You reached out to shake Zalgo's hand, but the door swung open. "(Y/N)!" Jack yelled running in.

You backed away from Zalgo and the other you and towards the back door. "(Y/N) are you okay?" Jack asked. You stared at him like he was a monster. He looked at Zalgo. "What did you do to her?!" He screamed. The other came in after Jack. "I did nothing but tell her the truth." Zalgo spoke with a devilish grin. Your father shoved past Jack and shoved Zalgo into the wall. "She's never afraid like that! What did you tell her?!" He yelled. The other you stood in front of you like she was trying to protect you. "When I say so I want you to run out the back door. Jump the fence and go to the woods and wait." She said over her shoulder. Jack walked towards you. "(Y/N) please don't tell me you believe them." He said. "Of course she does. I mean how could she believe you guys? You didn't tell her anything. She can only believe what she knows." The other you said. "Stay back, Jack." She warned. "Or what?" He asked. "I'll spilt your fucking head open." She threatened. "Now." She said. She lunged at Jack and you ran out the door and jumped the fence.