25

You got to the hospital and jumped out and followed the paramedics that were taking your body inside. "Get her into surgery!" A doctor ordered. You followed and watched them operate on your body. The door opened and you ran out before you could get sick from the sight. A couple of nurses were sitting in the hallway. "That poor teenage girl. She was attacked by something. The doctor is calling her father now. That family is gonna be a hectic, worried mess." One nurse spoke. "They're gonna be more than that if she don't make it off that table alive." The other said. You ran to the desk and waited till everyone showed up.

Ten minutes later everyone walked in and your dad told them to sit in the waiting room. He walked to the front desk and a lady looked up at him. "My daughter, (Y/N) (L/N) is here." He said. "She's in surgery now. She should be out in the next hour or so. When she is ready to have visitors we'll send you and your family back." She said. Your dad nodded and sat down rain the waiting room next to your uncle. You sat in a chair right next to him. He started crying and your uncle tried to comfort him. "Why do all the bad things happen to my baby?" He asked as he broke down. Seeing your dad cry made you cry.

About an hour or two came around, a nurse walked in to the waiting room. "(Y/N) is ready for you guys. She suffered some major blood loss. I'm going to warn you all now that because of the loss of blood, (Y/N) is very pale to the point where she looks dead. She is in a comatose state and hopefully she will wake up soon." She said. Everyone followed her and she slide a card through a slot and the ICU doors opened. She lead everyone to your body which was hooked up to different tubes and cords. Your dad started crying immediately. Jeff cringed at the sight. Jeff walked closer to you and put his hand on yours. He took it off quickly. "She's ice cold." He said in a tearful voice. Ben put his hand on Jeff's back. The nurse came back. "The doctor said because there's quite a lot of you only a certain amount can be here at a time." She said. "Jeff why don't you stay? She is real fond of you." Your dad said. He stood up and everyone but Jeff left. The nurse walked up to him. "She'll be fine. The baby is fine too." She said with a small smile. "Baby?" He asked, fear defiantly clear. "Are you her boyfriend?" She asked. He nodded. "She's pregnant. Two weeks pregnant. I'm surprised you didn't know by now. Didn't she take a test?" The nurse asked. "I- I don't know." He whispered. "Congratulations. I'll leave you to yourself. Oh, talking might help her come out of the coma." She said smiling.

"Now that they're all gone, I can talk to you without embarrassment." He said staring at your body. You laughed a bit and sat on the other side of the bed. "So, uh. You're pregnant apparently." He said awkwardly. "How the fuck we're going to tell your father is beyond me." He said. "We'll figure it out, Jeff." You said. Even though he couldn't hear you, you wanted to talk to him. "I know you're here. I can sense you. It sounds weird but it's true." He said. "Let me know you're here, (Y/N)." He whispered. You grabbed his hand and he smiled. "Did you just grab my hand? I can feel you. Your cold." He said. You smiled. "You need to find a way to come back." He said. "I don't know how but since your soul isn't really in your body right now I know how I can talk to you." He said. He stood up and began walking towards the waiting room. You followed and he got the others and they went into the woods.

Nobody's POV-
Jeff slid his backpack off his shoulders. He pulled out a ouija board and hit record on his phone. "Jeff what are you doing?" Your uncle asked. "In the hospital room. She touched me. (Y/N) touched me. Her soul isn't in her body. We can talk to her like she's a ghost." Jeff said. "Okay... Are you sure it's safe?" Your dad asked. "I don't know I just want to talk to her and find out if she's okay." Jeff said. Everyone sat around the board. Jeff, Ben, Jack, and Toby put their fingers on the planchette. Everyone else watched. "(Y/N) you're here right?" Jeff asked. The planchette moved to yes. Ben smiled. "Trippy." He said. "What happened earlier?" Jack asked. The planchette moved around. "A-T-T-A-C-K-E-D" Jack read. "You were attacked?" He asked. The planchette moved to yes. "By what? What attacked you?" Ben asked. The planchette moved to no. "Is that supposed to mean you don't know?" He asked. The planchette moved to yes. "If you wake up will you kiss me?" Ben asked with a smile. The planchette began to move again. "F-U-C-K O-F-F? Damn it!" Ben said sadly. Jeff laughed. Jeff listened to the recording and heard you faintly laughing. He passed the recorder around and let everyone listen to it. There was a shuffling in the bushes and Rake walked out. "Cann I tallk tooo heeeeerrrrr?" He asked. Your father slightly nodded. "Iiii aaaam truly sorryyyy." He said. The planchette moved and landed on nothing. "I'm sure she would say it's okay." Jane said.

Y/N POV-
You suddenly felt like you were being stabbed in the stomach. The planchette moved quickly and spelled 'help'. Everyone ran to the hospital room quickly. They saw the nurses and doctors strolling you towards a room. "What's going on?!" Your dad asked. "There's internal bleeding me in the abdomen. We're going to try our best to fix it." The doctor said before running into the operating room. Everyone sat in the waiting room tired, sad, and worried.

You stared blankly at everyone as they sat nervously. All of a sudden memories you had with everyone flashed through your head. Eating cheesecake with Timothy and Hoodie. Playing video games with Ben. Shopping with Jane. Telling jokes with LJ. That small fake kiss with Toby at the mall, it still meant something to you. All your childhood memories with Jack. Your memories of your uncle and dad. And those passionate kisses with Jeff. You shot up and ran to the operating room. The door opened as a nurse left and you ran in. You yelled at your body. "Wake up! You have to wake up! You can't die! You have a family! Don't you understand that?!" You screamed as tears ran down your cheeks. The monitor started a continuous beep. "She's flatlining!" A nurse yelled. "No! You can't die!" You yelled. "You have a child! A you can't leave! Please! Don't die!" You yelled. Everything got bright and a white light blinded you. And you couldn't hear anything.