10

You woke up and walked downstairs. No one was there. "They went out." Jeff's voice said. You turned around quickly and he was standing behind you. "Don't do that!" You shouted. "Do what?" He asked "scare me like that! Not cool bro." You said. He smiled. "I'm sorry." He said. You two sat on the couch and talked for a while.

"So I told Ben that if he didn't stop being a cheater, I'd hang him upside down from the balcony and let him sit there till he fell." Jeff finished. You bursted out laughing and Jeff smiled at you. You stopped laughing and looked at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked. "Like what?" He asked. "Like you're happy." You said. "Oh! That. It's because I'm looking at a beautiful girl." He said. You blushed and looked down. Jeff moved closer to you and lifted your head up with his fingers. His hands pulled you closer and wrapped around your waist. He leaned closer and kissed you. You didn't know what to think. You eventually gave into the kiss. You kissed for a few seconds before you pushed him back. "I can't do this. Jeff I just met you like two days ago." You explained. He looked down at his feet like his was in trouble. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N). Please don't be mad at me. You're just so pretty and you are so cute and funny. I couldn't help it." He rambled. "Jeff please don't guilt trip me. This isn't right. Jack told me to keep my distance. And I think I'm going to listen to him. " You said. You got up and started to walk to your room.

You made it to your door and reached for the door knob. Before you touched it a force shoved you into the door and pushed against you. "I didn't want to have to do this. But I'm not taking no for an answer." The voice growled into your ear. A pair of lips touched your neck and the hands traveled your sides. You tried to push away but it didn't work. "Don't try to fight me. It'll just make it hurt more." The voice said. You felt your pants being unbuttoned and you began to cry silently. "Get off of her you sick fuck!" A voice yelled. There was a lot of commotion and then you blacked out.

You woke up in your bed and noticed Jack sitting next to you. "Hey, (Y/N). Are you okay?" He asked. "My head hurts but I'm okay. Uh. What happened? I remember yelling and that's all I can remember. " You asked. "You must have had a dream or something." He said. You shrugged and hugged him. "Thank you for being there for me when I need you, Jack." You said. "No problem." He said. You rolled over and fell asleep.

Jack went downstairs and barged into Jeff's room. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Jack yelled. Jeff looked up from his book and smiled. "What are you talking about?" Jeff asked. Jack picked Jeff up from his shirt and threw him against the wall. "You know damn well what! I know what you are but why would you try to rape her?!" He asked kicking Jeff in the stomach. Jeff laughed. "Well, maybe if you didn't tell her to keep her distance from me she would have gone with it and I wouldn't have had to force her!" Jeff growled. "You stay away from her, Jeff. Or I will tell Offender." Jack said. He walked out and slammed the door.

You fell asleep and saw what happened earlier with Jeff. You woke up in tears and knew that you had to stay as far away from Jeff as possible.