12 (SMUT!!)

"What are you doing in here?" You asked. Jeff was sitting on your bed. "I wanted to get away from them. I hope you don't mind." He said. "Look. I'm sorry about that whole incident. I wasn't in the right state of mind." He said. "I was serious about what I said on the couch though. You are really pretty and adorable. I hate admitting it but I guess I fancy you. I know I didn't handle it very well." He said. "Jeff I uh-" you were cut off by Jeff kissing you. He immediately stopped and ran his hands through his hair. "God fucking dammit!" He yelled kicking the bed. "I don't know why but I can't stop myself. I think about you all the time and I just want to fuck you! It's your fault! Why do you have to be so god damn hot?!" He yelled. "Jeff. It's. It's okay. I like you too. It's just I felt scared around you after what happened." You said sitting on the bed. "I know. I feel like such a dick." He said. "Wait you like me too?" He said. "Yeah. I liked you since I first saw you. I just knew that it would be awkward to say so because we just met." You said. Jeff sat next to you. He pulled some hair out of your face and his hand held your cheek. He leaned in and kissed you softly. You wrapped your legs around him and his hand wrapped around your waist. "Thank you for not hating me." He whispered into your ear. He kissed your neck and his hands held your back.

"I'm not used to you being sweet." You said. "So you like rough me?" He asked with a smirked. His hands held him up. You nodded. "Stand up then." He said. You stood up and he backed you against the wall. He pulled your shirt off. "Pants." He said. You quickly pulled your pants off and kicked them to the side. "Good girl." He said devilishly. He pulled your hair behind your ear and kissed your ear. "Jump." He growled into your ear. You jumped up and he wrapped your legs around him. He continued down to your neck and stopped when he found your sweet spot. You moan softly closing your eyes. "So that's the spot huh?" He asked as he kissed harder. "J-Jeff." You moaned quietly. He stopped and took you and laid you down on the bed. He rushed to pull his pants off and then he got on top of you. His hands holding him up. "What do you want?" He asked. You moaned trying to push up on him. "I can't give you what you if you don't use your words." He said. He grinded against you and you tilted your head back. "Come on. Tell me what you want." He said. "I want- I want you Jeff." You said. "You want me to what?" He asked. "You know what I want you to do." You said slightly irritated. He got off of you and stood up. "Actually I don't so I guess I can't help you." He said. "No. No. No." You whined quickly sitting up.

He walked over to his pants and pulled out a knife. "Then tell me what you what." He said. He pushed you down and gently dragged the knifes blade across your stomach. "I want you to fuck me." You whimpered. He smirked. "See?" He said tossing the knife to his pants. "That wasn't so hard." He said. "This on the other hand. This is hard." He said as thrusted into you. You cried out in pain and pleasure. He started thrusting in and out. You moaned and shut your eyes tightly. "Oh my fucking god!" You moaned. Jeff grunted and thrusted harder making you moan louder. "You like that?" He asked. He hit your cheek. "I asked you a question." He growled. You didn't know why but you loved this side of him. "Yes." You answered. "Good." He whispered into your ear. And he thrusted harder.

After all that pleasurable stuff, you fell asleep on Jeff's chest. He rubbed your back as he stared down at you. He cared about you and he knew it. Admitting it was the hard part. He knew that Offender, Slender, and Jack would kill him if they found out. But at the same time, he could care less. He loved someone. He loved you. And that was all that mattered to him.