2

"Understand, Y/n?" Your father said at the end of his boring explanation about something. "Uh... Yes?" You answered. "You weren't paying any attention were you?" Your father asked. "No. No I wasn't." You said. Your father sighed. "Your uncle is coming to stay with us with your cousin Jack and your uncle's adopted children. I want you to show the kids their rooms and around the house." He repeated. "They should be here any minute." Great. More teenagers. "Do I have to socialize?" You whined. "Yes, y/n. Try to be nice also." Your dad said. "They're here." He added walking towards the door. "Why can't we just stuff them in a closet and feed them every now and then until they leave?" You joked. "Be mature." He opened the door. "Hello, Brother. It is very good to see you again." You father said hugging your uncle. "It is indeed. Although I do not wish to meet again under these terms." Your uncle said. "Under these terms" What does he mean? You thought to yourself. You were sitting on the counter spinning chair, spinning around highly amused. You were getting dizy and tired. "Y/n!" Your father yelled very loudly scaring you to death. You immediately stopped and looked up. "Could you stop for once?!" He snapped. A few laughs came from under the kids breath. You coughed nervously. "Sorry." You peeped. "Look at you, Y/n. I haven't seen you in six years and you've already gotten into trouble." A voice said. You looked over and noticed it was your cousin Jack. "Jacky!" You practically screamed hugging him as tight as you could. "And you've gotten stronger." Jack choked out. "Sorry." You said loosening your grip. Your father coughed annoyed. "Y/n, these are the kids I was talking about." You turned and smiled. "This is Toby." Your dad said pointing to a boy with brown hair who twitched every few seconds. "H-hey." He stuttered. Next to him was a boy with blonde hair covered by a green beanie. He was playing on a Nintendo DS. "That is Ben." Your dad said looking at the boy play the game. "That is Jane." You looked over to the only other girl in the room. She waved and looked back down to the floor. "Over there is Timothy (masky) and Hoodie." Your dad said turning to two boys right next to each other. Hoodie was an odd name but you didn't question it. "This is LJ. He's the oldest." Your dad said. "LJ?" You question. Your dad looks to Jack for assistance. "Stands for Little Jack. The irony is uncanny." Jack said. LJ scowled at Jack. "And last is Jeff." You father said pointing towards the boy with black hair that went just passed his shoulders. He was really pale. "Hi." You said. "Hey." He responded annoyed. Boy. This should be fun.