9

The doctor sent you home the next day and your dad had made sure you were tucked into bed and taken care of. You sat in bed and scrolled through Instagram as you tried not to fall asleep due to being bored.

There was a quiet knock on the door and Jeff stood in the door frame. "How ya doing?" He asked as he walked around the room. "I've been better." You said as you watched him pick up random things. "Why are you here?" You asked. "I can't come check on you?" He asked. You raised an eyebrow at him. He took notice and turned and sat a figurine back in its place. "I'm kidding. Your dad told me to check on you. He's really protective of you isn't he?" He asked. "You don't even know." You said as you stared at a picture of you and your parents that sat on your night side table. "So um. Are you done checking on me now?" You asked. He looked around for a second. "No. I think I'll stay here for a while. So what's with the dolls?" He asked. "They aren't dolls. They're figurines. Big difference." You explained. "I don't see a difference." He retaliated. "That's because you have a brain the size of a grain of rice." You said. "Why are you being so mean to me?" He asked "I've been nothing but nice and caring towards you." He said. You busted out laughing. "Yeah right! Throwing a juice at me was nice? You and I have two very opposite meanings of nice." You said. He rolled his eyes. "Look. At least I'm trying to be nice." He said in a deep voice. He got very irritated. "If this is you trying, you're not trying hard enough." You argued. He shot up and stormed for the door. "If you're gonna act like that. You can just forget it! I'm not going to waste my time trying to be nice to a girl who I don't even like!" He snapped as he pointed a finger at you. He stomped off.

Later that day BEN had came in to play some video games with you to cheer you up. "So what did you say to Jeff earlier, (Y/N)? He looked pissed." BEN asked. "He and I have very different ideas on what nice is." You said. BEN smiled. "I knew he wouldn't be nice for long. I owe LJ ten dollars." He said. "You two made a bet? Ha. Wouldn't surprise me any." You said. "Is Jeff always a dick?" You asked. BEN nodded. "He is usually a douche. But he can be nice when he wants to be." He said. "He'll come around. He just needs some time to get his mind straight." He said. "Yeah." You said as you continued playing the game.

Later that night, everyone was asleep. Well, almost everyone. You managed to make it to the kitchen without waking anyone up. Way to go you! You grabbed a cup from the cupboard. You sat it on the counter and went to the fridge to pull out a jug of milk. You picked up the cup again and looked out the window. You saw the red and black thing from your dreams and immediately threw the cup at the window. Nothing was there. "What the hell was that?" A familiar voice asked. Jeff. "I uh- I saw a spider." You said. "So you threw a cup at it?" He questioned. He smiled. "You have to be the most weirdest person I have ever met." He said. "Jeffery. You have no idea." You said. You and Jeff bent down to pick the glass shards up. Your hands touched and you two froze. You both stood up and stared at each other for a minute. "Ahem." Another voice said. You looked to the hall and saw Jack. "Hey Jack." You greeted awkwardly. "What happened in here?" He asked. "(Y/N) here saw a spider and thought the only way of surviving the tiny thing was to throw a cup at it." Jeff said. You blushed. "We were just cleaning up." He added. "Okay.. Well (Y/N) how about you head back to bed. I'll bring you a new cup with some milk." Jack said as he stared at Jeff. "Thank you Jeff for helping me. I'll see you tomorrow. Night Jack." You said as you walked back to the stairs.

Jack walked towards Jeff. "What are you trying to do, Jeff?" Jack asked suspiciously. "(Y/N)." Jeff said as if it was the most simple thing in the world. "You need to back off. That's Offenders daughter. Slender's niece! Do you want to be murdered?" Jack asked as he got in Jeff's face. "Look. I don't care what they have to say. I want her. I need her. Don't you understand, Jack? So don't try to get in the way. Got that?" Jeff snapped. He shoved past Jack and walked to his room.

Jack came in with a cup of milk and sat it down on the night side table. "Hey." He said as he sat down next to you. "I need to tell you something." Jack began. "Okay?" You said confused. "Jeff isn't a good guy. He's done bad things. Things I can't tell you. Please stay away from him. I don't want to see you hurt." He said. "Jack I can handle myself. I'm capable." You said. "I know you are. Just- just please don't trust him." He said before kissing your forehead. "Good night." He said as he shut your door.