23 (SMUT)

THERE IS SMUT AHEAD
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

You woke up and looked around your room. Jeff wasn't there. You got up and walked downstairs. You saw Jeff sitting on the couch. He was on his phone. You looked at what he was doing. He was scrolling through photos of you and him together. You walked up behind him and poked his cheek. "Oh hey. I didn't know you were awake." He said. You laid your head on his head. "Where is everyone?" You asked. He shrugged. "I don't know. They were gone when I got down here about twenty minutes ago." He said. You sat down next to him and snuggled against him. "What?" He asked. "I just want to cuddle." You said. "I'm not in the cuddling mood." He said. You sat up. "Oh. Well what are you in the mood for?" You asked. He looked up at you. "I don't know. Jack is pissing me off." He said. "What did he do?" You asked. "He doesn't like the fact that you and I like each other." He said. You growled quietly. "Just forget him. He doesn't really have a place to speak." You said. "He's just got me so mad. I don't know what to do." He said.

You thought of things Jeff could do to get his mind off of Jack. You being yourself thought dirty and smiled. "Why are you smiling like that?" Jeff asked. "You're scaring me." He said. You sat on top of him and put your hands on his shoulders. You leaned in and kissed his jaw line. "(Y-Y/N) what if the o-others come back a-and see us?" He asked as his breath hitched. "Well then they're in for a show." You whispered against his skin making him shiver. He put his hands on your hips and kissed you roughly. He tried to get you to open your mouth but you didn't let him. Next thing you knew Jeff spanked your butt making you gasp. He took the opportunity and stuck his tongue in your mouth. You felt his erection and you pulled away quickly.

"What's wrong?" He asked. You stood up and began walking to your room. "Babe talk to me!" He said chasing after you. "Hey!" He yelled. "(Y/N)!" He said. You walked into your room and let Jeff walk in. You shut the door and locked it. He sat on the bed and looked sad. "What did I do?" He asked. "Nothing." You said. You pulled your shirt off and pulled your pants off. Jeff smirked and did the same. He walked over to you and pushed you against the wall. He put one hand next to your head and the other on your side. He attacked your neck and searched for your sweet spot. When he found it you moaned softly. He stopped and looked at you. You whimpered sadly. "It doesn't feel good when I stop does it? Now you know how I felt." He said. "Please keep going." You begged. He smirked. "See? You just can't get enough of me can you?" He asked.

He threw you in the bed and got on top of you. He nibbled at your ear as his hand trailed down to your... area. He chuckled. "So wet already?" He asked. He sat up and quickly pulled his boxers off. "Since you're already begging for me we should just get this over with." He said before slamming into you. You moaned out in pain and pleasure. He thrusted in and out. Quicker and harder each time. "Jeff!" You moaned. "Fuck!" He cursed and slammed into you as hard as he could. "You're so fucking hot." He panted. "Jeff I-I'm close!" You moaned. He thrusted more and more. You came and Jeff did moments later.

After that, Jeff rolled off of you and got dressed. He threw your clothes at you. "Get dressed. I want to show you something." He said. He walked out and you got dressed quickly. You ran down the stairs. Jeff was waiting at the door. He walked out and you followed him. He took you through the woods and you didn't know where you were going. "Jeff, where are we going?" You asked. "You'll see. Just come on." He said. He looked like an excited child.

You stopped at a huge rock. Jeff climbed up it. He looked at what he was planning to show you and smiled. He turned back and held a hand out. "Come on! You have to see this!" He said. You took his hand and he pulled you up. You looked where Jeff was pointing to and stared with your mouth hanging open. The forest was beautiful. It looked like one from a fairytale. "Isn't it amazing?" He asked. "It's beautiful." You said. He looked at you smiling. "I knew you'd love it." He said. He placed a hand on your cheek and leaned in. His lips met yours and you kissed back. "Are you fucking serious?" A voice growled. You broke the kiss and saw Jack. Jeff glared at Jack. "Can you keep your hands off my little cousin for more than five minutes?" He asked. Jeff shrugged. "What can I say? She's hot." Jeff said. "She's my cousin. My little cousin. I practically helped raise her!" Jack said.

You rolled your eyes. "Jack. I know you're just trying to protect me but seriously, back the fuck off." You said. "You're just making everything worse." You said. Jack frowned. "(Y-Y/N) I don't trust him. I can't. He'll hurt you." Jack said. He began to tear up. "You're my little cousin. I can't let anything happen to you." He said. "Stop. Just stop. I'm fine. I'm happy. If you can't see that, then that's on you. But stop trying to get in the way." You said. "I'll see you at the house, Jeff." You said. Both boys stared at you walk off. You disappeared into the woods. "She has no clue how to get back does she?" Jack asked Jeff as he still stared at the way you left. "Nope." Jeff said. "Let's go." Jack said. Both boys chased after you.