4

"Oh my god." Ben said with his mouth hanging in awe. "Did you do all of this, Y/n?" LJ asked with a big smile on his face. "Yep. I went out and bought a lot of spray paint and paint and just started doing this. It's a good time passer. And it's fun." You replied. "So you just sit up here and do this all day? You don't hang out with friends you just sit and do this stupid crap?" Jeff asked. "It's art. Not stupid. And I do hang out with friends. I do this during free time." You snapped back. "It's really pretty." Timothy said smiling at me. "Thank you, Tim." You said. "Eh! What's this?" You look over and see Jeff holding a book that was sitting on your bed. "That is confidential, sir." You said grabbing the book and putting it on your book shelf. "What was it?" Jeff asked annoyed. "It was nothing. Don't worry about it. Okay?" I snapped. He rolled his eyes. "Children, dinner is ready" Your fathers voice rang through the intercom system. "Coming." You said. "Let's go." Everyone ran down the stairs for food. "Okay, children. Tomorrow is Monday so going to enroll all of you in school with Y/n. You have to wake up early." Your uncle said. Everyone groaned. "I know it's not what you want but it should be good for you all." It was silent for the rest of dinner. You helped wash the dishes and walked into the living room where everyone else was. You layed down on the floor next to Timothy and Hoodie. Nightmare On Elm Street was playing and everyone was really in to it. At the end you dad got up "Okay. Well everyone needs to go to bed you all have a big day tomorrow." Everyone stretched and started walking to the stairs. "Night dad. Night uncle." You said hugging both men before running to catch up to everyone. "Okay guys. Tomorrow is going to be very confusing and tough so set your alarm clocks for 5:00am and we will figure things out as we go. But for now let's just sleep. Night." You said heading towards the stairs for your room. "Night." Everyone said in unison. You got in your pajamas and got into bed. Maybe this won't be so bad.