20

"What do you know about Jeff?" Zalgo asked as he paced in front of you. "He's a killer." You answered as you sat in a chair. "Nothing else?" Zalgo asked. "No." You replied. "And what about everyone else?" He asked. "They're killers." You responded. "Good." Zalgo said. You were bruised and sore. Zalgo had to resort to a more violent way of brainwashing. His powers weren't as strong on you as others. He had to beat you to nothing so the powers could work. You had dark bags under your eyes like you hadn't slept for days. Which was probably accurate. Zalgo didn't rest until you had forgotten every last good in your friends.

"Okay. Now that that's done. I want you to come with me. We are going to show them just what you've become. But not now. Now, we rest. We leave tomorrow." Zalgo said. You nodded and walked to where Zalgo said was your room. It was dark and crappy. You laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. You truly couldn't remember anything about anyone. All you knew was that they were killers. And Zalgo wanted to show you to them. You rolled over and fell to sleep.

Nightmare
---------------
You were in a house. A huge house. You climbed the stairs up to the third floor. There was a room you walked into it. It looked like a teenagers room. A familiar one. You walked to the bed and saw a cell phone sitting there. You picked it up and clicked on the screen it automatically was in the phones photos. You stared at them with confusion as each of them were of you and the killers. Most of the photos were of you and a boy with black hair and a white hoodie. You two were snuggling in the photos. You two were being dorky. And then in one photo, you two were kissing. "(Y/N)?" A voice called from behind. You turned around and saw the boy. "Are you okay?" He asked walking towards you. "Your father would like to see you." He said. You followed the boy downstairs and out to the backyard. Your father was also one of the killers Zalgo mentioned. The other killers were there too. "Hey there cuz." One boy with brown hair said walking past you. "Hey sweetheart." Your father greeted.
---------
You shot up from your sleep. What the hell was that? Were the killers your family before you were here with Zalgo? Why were you kissing that boy in the photo? There were so many unanswered questions. Questions you didn't dare to ask Zalgo. You decided that the dream should stay a secret. You couldn't sleep after that. You were too confused. You noticed that it was 4:58 in the morning and realized it wouldn't be long until you left anyway. You got up and looked for a book to read on the book shelf. You found one and laid back down and started to read it.

About three hours later Zalgo walked in. "Are you ready to go?" He asked. You nodded placing the book to your side. You stood up and followed Zalgo. "I want you to ignore everything they try to say to you. They will say strange things to distract you." He said. "Do you understand?" He asked. "Yeah. Don't listen. Got it." You said. He teleported and you landed in front of a house.

Zalgo knocked on the door. You stood next to him and slid your hands in your leather jacket. When the door opened a blonde boy opened the door. He looked at you and his jaw dropped. "(Y-Y/N)? Oh my god." He said. "May we come in, BEN?" Zalgo asked moving in front of you. "Who is it?" A tall boy asked walking up to BEN. He did the same thing BEN did. "What do you want, Zalgo?" He asked. I'd like to come in. I have someone I think the others would be surprised to see." Zalgo said. "We can. Get the others but I don't think you should come in." The tall boy said while tapping the blonde boy on the shoulder. BEN walked off to get the others. The blonde boy came back with a few more people. A tall man's hand went to his mouth and he started to tear up. "(Y-Y/N)!" A boy with black hair said. Zalgo stopped him from running towards you. "I have some explaining to do." Zalgo spoke.

"What did you do?" The tall man asked Zalgo. "I finally did it. It seemed impossible but I finally did it." Zalgo spoke. "I had to turn to more violent ways but it's done." The black haired boy stared at you. "What happened to you?" He mouthed. He stared at all your bruises and the bags under your eyes. "You tortured my daughter and made her forget everything. Why? Why didn't you just kill her?" The tall man asked. "Where's the fun in that?" Zalgo asked. The tall man attacked Zalgo and the other tall man grabbed you and you teleported to the woods.

"Let go of me!" You yelled at him. "(Y/N). (Y/N) stop. You're safe." He spoke. "Settle down." He said. "What did he do to you? Please tell me." He said. You thought about it and then sat down on a tree stump. "He tortured you didn't he?" He asked. You started to cry a little. "What's it to you?" You said standing up. "You're a killer. So are those other people. And you defiantly don't care about me." You said. You knew if you acted tough it would pay off. "Slenderman? Are you there?" A voice asked. The other people came into the woods. A brown haired boy came up to you. "Are you okay, cuz?" He asked. "Get off of me. I'm fine. And I'm not your cousin." You said. "You don't look fine." He said. "Then stop fucking looking at me." You snapped. "D-did he b-brainwash her?" Another boy asked the tall man. "Yes. But I know something that will fix that." The man said. "Can you trust us, (Y/N)?" The brown haired boy asked. "Let's be clear. I trust no one." You said. "We have to get Zalgo. We'll force him to undo whatever he did." The man said.

"Okay. Before we do anything. I need names before I lose my mind." You said. "You don't remember? Oh right." The black haired boy said. "BEN. We are kinda dating." The blonde said. "I have a feeling the amount of alcohol it would take to sleep with you would actually kill me." You said. The black haired boy laughed. "Jeff. I actually am dating you. I think. We haven't quite made it official. Yet." He said with a wink. "That's believable." You said. He hugged you. "Jane." A girl said. "LJ." The tall boy from earlier said. "T-Toby." The scrawny boy said. "Timothy. And that's Hoodie." A boy with a orange-yellow jacket said. "An I'm Jack. I'm your cousin." The brown haired boy said. "And I'm your uncle." The tall man said. "You're my uncle? Oh my god that sounds so awful in question form." You said.

"Okay so the plan is simple. (Y/N), you go in and ask Zalgo about us. Like why are we so familiar. And if he looks into your eyes quickly look away. If you don't, he'll erase more of your memory and that's not what we need. When he stops trying to erase your memory, we'll attack him and then the rest is my part." Your uncle said. "Okay. That's not such a good plan. But okay." You said. "Do you have a plan?" Your uncle asked. "Yeah, I have a plan." You said. "Is it a good one?" He asked. "I have a plan." You repeated.