27

Three Years Later....

A tiny little boy chased after Jeff followed by a little girl nearly identical to the boy. You sat in the back porch with Toby and Ben. You had twins instead of just one baby. And you were happy. The little kids hit Jeff and he fell over dramatically for their entertainment. They jumped on him. "Haha! Hit him in the nuts, (favorite boys name)!" Ben yelled. You threw a chip at him. "Don't teach my son words like that, Ben." You said in a scary voice. "The kids gotta learn sooner or later." He said. You threw another chip at him. Toby laughed. Jack walked out and hugged you. "What are they doing?" He asked staring at Jeff, Rosie, and (favorite boy name). "They are beating Jeff up it looks like." You said. He laughed. "Well, at least they are beating up me." He said. "True." You said.

There was a scream followed by crying. You looked up and Jeff was running with (f/b/n) in his arms. "What happened?" Ben asked. "(F/B/N) was being mean to Rosie and Rosie shoved him to the ground pretty hard." Jeff said quickly. He obviously didn't know what to do. And apparently no one else did either because they all looked at you. "Give me my son." You said standing up. You walked inside and set him on the counter. You washed the cut on his knee and put Neosporin on it. You out a dinosaur band aid in it and he smiled at you. "You okay now?" You asked. He nodded. "Good. Now go play. And tell daddy that I said he's a butt." You said. He smiled and ran off.

You walked out a few seconds after him. Jeff smiled devilishly at you. "I'm a butt huh?" He asked. You nodded. He ran up to you and picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. He ran towards the lake. "Rosie get aunt Jane! Tell her that daddy kidnapped mommy! Hurry!" You screamed. She took off into the house. Jeff ran into the dock and stopped running. He sat you down.

"I didn't think we'd ever get some time alone." Jeff said catching his breath. "It's part of the deal. We get kids and we lose our space." You said. He placed his hands on your hips. You wrapped your arms around his neck he leaned in and kissed you. You kissed for about two minutes before the sound of children stopped you. "I called police!" Rosie yelled kicking Jeff in the leg. He lifted his leg up and grabbed where she kicked it. "No you didn't." You said. "Yeah huh!" She said pulling a phone from behind her. Your eyes got wide. "What number did you dial?" You asked. "9-0-0!" She said. You sighed with relief. Ben took the phone from her and put it in his pocket.

Jeff looked at you for a moment before he charged at you and you and him fell in the water. You resurfaced and Rosie was yelling at Jeff. "You hurt my mommy!" She yelled. "Rosie! I'm fine baby!" You said loudly as you swam towards the dock to see her. She smiled. "Good. Cause I was gonna kick his butt!" She said crossing her arms. "She is just as sassy as you, (Y/N)." A voice said. You saw your dad and uncle walking toward the commotion. "Hey dad!" You hollered as you waved. The kids ran to your dad and uncle and hugged them.

Later that evening, you laid the kids in the living room with everyone else to watch a movie. You and Jeff went to have some alone time. You walked along the side of the lake. "I didn't know kids could be so evil." Jeff said. "Yeah?" You asked. "Yeah. (F/B/N) punched me really hard on my jaw line. See?" Jeff said showing you the mark. "Aw. Poor Jeffy. Want me to kiss it make it better?" You asked teasingly. You leaned up and gently kissed where the mark was. Jeff shivered at the touch. He put his hands on your back. He kissed you for a few long minutes.
He looked into your (e/c) eyes.

"(Y/N), I am madly in love with you."

"I love you more, Jeff."

"Not possible."

"It's totally possible."

"I love you more than anything in my entire life."