14

"Hey. Hey you. Hey. Wake up." Jeff's voice stirred you awake. You groaned and rolled over. "Hey there princess." He greeted rubbing your cheek with his thumb. You shot up quickly. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked frantically. "That thing! It was in the house earlier. It said it was going to kill me!" You panicked. "Hey hey hey. Calm down. You're okay. I've got you. I won't let anything hurt you." Jeff said hold you in his arms. "Zalgo." You said. "What?" Jeff asked looking down at you. "Zalgo. The name. It's Zalgo." You said. "Does it mean something to you?" You asked. Jeff stood up. "I'll be right back." He said and ran off.

"Jeff told me to watch after you." Jane said as she walked in. "So what happened?" She asked. You explained to her what happened and she got uncomfortable. "Please tell me who Zalgo is, Jane. No one answers me when I ask. I want to know." You begged. She exhaled. "Zalgo is a creature of utmost terror. He is everything anyone fears. He is the definition of pain and horror." She said. "How does he know my dad? And me? Or Jeff?" You asked. "I can't answer that for you, (Y/N). You have to ask your father. I don't think I should be the one to tell you about any of this." She said. "Tell me what?! Please don't be secretive like them! I want to know. You've told me more with those three sentences than my dad has in my entire life!" You pleaded. "I can't tell you. Please don't force me. Your father will tell you when the time is right." She said. "That Zalgo thing said he was going to kill me, Jane. I think the time is right." You said. Jeff walked in and looked to Jane. She nodded and walked out.

"Hey, Princess." Jeff said climbing into the bed and wrapping his arm around you. "Hi." You said as you shook him off of you and turned over. "What's wrong?" He asked. "What's wrong? What's wrong is that Zalgo thing knows you, my dad, and me and no one wants to tell me why! At least Jane told who Zalgo was." You said as you sat up. "(Y/N), I'd tell you, but your father wants to be the one to tell you." He said. You stood up. "I am sick of no one telling me anything! You all suck. I'm so out of here." You growled.

You ran out of the house and down the road. You heard the voice again. The one from the lake. You slowed down and followed the voice into the woods. The voice led you to a clearing in the middle of the woods. The creepier version of you was standing there. "You know Zalgo. Don't you?" You asked. It smiled at you and nodded slightly. "What does he want from me?" You asked. "Zalgo wants to kill you. He is the master of sorts to a collection of killers and creatures. Your friends and father and uncle being some of those killers. Your father got distracted from killing. Zalgo wants to end the distractions by killing you." It spoke. "My father wouldn't kill anyone. He couldn't have." You protested. "I wouldn't be to sure about that. Your father is hiding that from you. He is known as Offenderman. He targets young women and sexually assaults them before killing them." It said. "And that Jeff boy. He is a psychopathic killer. That's why he lost control the other night and tried to rape you. Everyone in that house is a killer." It said. You started to tear up. "How could they have hid that from me? He's my dad! And he's been a killer the whole time." You said collapsing to the ground. "I must be going. But if I were you, I'd stay as far away from them as possible. And certainly don't trust them." It spoke. And then it walked off.

You stayed in the clearing for a moment. "(Y/N). There you are." Toby's voice said from behind you. You stood up quickly and backed up. "What's wrong?" He asked taking a step forward. "Stay away from me, Toby!" You warned. "I know what you are. Leave me alone." You said . "How did you-" "Shut it. Just get away from me." You said. You ran off through the woods and called your friend. He came to pick you up and you stayed at his house. Your phone went off almost fifty times from Jack, Jeff, your dad, Ben, and your uncle. Then you turned it off. You didn't know what to do. You were being chased by a demon killer thing and you couldn't go to your family because they're killers. Your friend went to bed and you sat on the edge of the guest bed. You pulled out the pill bottle your friend gave you the other day and looked at it. You thought things over and then took a pill.