3

"Let me show you guys around." You said walking towards the giant staircase. "It's really easy to get lost so pay attention." You added as you walked up the stairs. "Yes ma'am." Jack joked. "Watch it, Jacky. I'll make you sleep outside." You warned. "This is the guest corridor. Your rooms are all in this area. The bathroom is right there." You pointed and let them look around. "Okay little unicorns to the rest of the mansion!" You shouted running toward another set of stairs. "This is my dads room we aren't allowed in there. And over there is his office, which we are also not allowed in." You said. "Alright that's all. Back down to the guest corridor so you can get comfortable." You said heading towards the stairs. "But there's another floor." Jane said pointing at the stairs at the end of the hall. Crap. "Oh. Right. Those lead to my floor." You said. "Y-your floor?" Toby asked. "Uh. Yeah. Nobody else lives here but me and my dad so I keep that floor to my self." You explained. "Let's see it." Jeff said. "Yeah. Let's see it." Jack said. You stood there for a minute. You sighed and started heading toward the stairs. "Alright but you asked for it." As you ascend the stairs the walls and floor begin to look more modernized and not so 18th century like the rest of the old mansion. When you made it to the top everyone froze and stood shocked.