6

You headed straight to the office to pick up school maps for everyone. It's a big school and you didn't want anyone losing their minds because they can't find the bathroom. Well. They kinda look like they already have lost their minds.

"Hi, (Y/N). Here to see the principal again I assume?" The lady at the desk said. "Nope. I need school maps for my cousins. They're staying with me for a while and new here." You said smiling. The lady gave you a shocked look. "Oh come on! I'm not in trouble that much." You said in a sarcastic tone. She rolled her eyes and handed you the maps. "Have a good day, (Y/N)." She said turning back to her work. "You too." You said heading out the door.

You got everyone to an empty part of the school where nobody goes. "Okay so right now is 'Happy Period' it's the part of school where we get an hour and 45 minutes to do whatever we want. I figured we can stay here and wait for my friends who should be here soon." You said sliding down the wall and sitting in the floor. "Oh so you do have friends? I thought you just liked sitting in a dark hallway all by yourself." Jeff said sarcastically as he sat down next to you. You chuckled slightly looking down. "Yes. I sit in a dark hallway with absolutely nobody else in it." You laughed.

Everyone else sat down and got comfortable. You yawned loudly and rubbed your eyes. "You tired still, y/n?" Jack asked. "Mhm." You managed to get out as you sprawled out on the ground. "I didn't fall asleep until 11. And I had a creepy ass dream." You said cuddling up to your book bag as if it was a stuffed animal. "What was it about?" BEN asked. "I woke up and looked in a mirror and I looked like Jeff! It was terrifying!" You said jokingly. "Ha ha very funny (y/n)" Jeff said roiling his eyes. "I'm kidding. It was literally just a dark room with a red and black Satan looking creature. And there was a word that whispers kept chanting. That's when I woke up and sat in bed until 4am" you said. Everyone got wide eyed and quiet. "What was the word?" Jane asked. "Z- something. It started with a Z. That's all I can remember." You said.

"(Y/N)!" A voice yelled. You looked behind you and saw your friends running up to you. "(Bff's name) this is my uncles kids. Jeff, Jack, LJ, Jane, Ben, Toby, Timothy, and Hoodie, don't question the name." You said. "Sup." Your friend (boy name), said. "Nice to meet you all. But, (y/n) have you heard about Kelsey and her dumb group of bitches?" (Bff name) asked. "What?" You asked. "Kelsey and her group are planing revenge for what you did on the bus today. I overheard them saying they were going to make you wish you never even woke up today." She said. "Okay first off, all five of them are a few fuses short of a full circuit." You said. "And second of all, I ain't gonna let anyone touch her." Jeff said. Earning him a glare from Jack. But you didn't think much of it at the time.

You guys hung out for a while then went to your first few classes then went to lunch. You sat down in between BEN and Jeff. "I wonder what Kelsey thinks she's gonna do to make me regret anything." You said having a glaring battle with Kelsey, who was at a table about ten feet away. "Why are y-you st-staring at her?" Toby stuttered. "It causes awkward tension and makes people uncomfortable. Biology young Toby. Biology." You said not taking your eyes off Kelsey.

She got up and started walking towards you. "Shit! Bitch is making a move. Act natural!" You whispered quickly. "Who do you think you are?" Kelsey asked loudly. "I think I'm (fistname) (lastname)." You said. You laughed quietly a little. "Ha ha you think you're so hilarious don't you?" By now everyone was staring at you and Kelsey. "Um... Yeah.. That's kind of why I was laughing." You said. "Listen here. I'm kind of a big deal around here and being insulted by a freak like you isn't something that's okay with me. So you can either respect me the way I deserve. Or I can make you." She said harshly. "Or. I can ignore you and turn back around and eat." You said as you turned around and picked up your sandwich. Kelsey scoffed. "Okay. Obviously I'm not getting through to you." She said. She grabbed you by your shirt and forced you out of your seat. Her eyes weren't the light brown they usually were. They were a solid black color. She let you go and snapped her finger. Then Becky came up to you. Becky is the strongest girl in the entire school. She is on the girls wrestling team. "Take care of my little pest problem Becky. I'll give you twenty dollars later." Kelsey said walking away.

Becky picked you up by your shirt and your toes couldn't even touch the ground. "Just for your information, this is assault and I can get you kicked out of school." You said in a quick whisper. She threw you at the vending machine the was a few feet behind you. "See that is what I was talking about. This can get you expelled." You said. Becky came up to you and kicked you in the stomach. BEN ran and told the principal. Becky picked you up and started choking you. You tried gasping for air and clawing at her but it didn't help at all. You felt something sharp stab into your side and realized she stabbed you with a knife. The bitch had a knife! Your vision started going black and all you could hear was the principal yelling and you felt someone pick you up and carry you. You opened your eyes a bit and it was Jeff. He carried you to the nurse and then you passed out.