21

Your plan was to run and have Zalgo chase you out into the woods where everyone would wait and then they would force him to fix you. You all went with that. Jeff was going to stay in the backyard in case something happened inside before you could get out. "Okay you ready?" Jeff asked you. "No. We need a signal in case something happens." You said. "Like what?" He asked. "I'll imitate the scream of a terrified little girl." You said. He rolled his eyes playfully. "Okay." He said. "Now I'm ready." You said. "Good luck." Jeff whispered.

You walked into the house and saw Zalgo and the other tall man. You quickly pieced together that it was your father. "Hello, (Y/N). Did you do what I told you to do?" Zalgo asked. "Ignore? No. I believe them actually. I mean, who wouldn't believe someone who was in tears when they saw me?" You said. "You see, the whole brainwash thing of yours failed. Again. And you suck." You said. Zalgo walked towards you and you did what the plan was. You ran out the door and towards the woods. Screaming the whole way until you ran into Toby. "Ow." You groaned. Zalgo walked towards you. Before he could do anything, your uncle tackled him.

"If you don't fix what you did, I will kill you." Your uncle said. "Fix what?" Zalgo asked. "(Y/N). Her memories. Do it now. Fix her." Jack demanded. Zalgo laughed and then you were in a different part of the woods. You stood up and looked around. "Guys!" You yelled. No response. You walked towards where you were hoping an exit out of the woods was. You walked and stumbled through a bush and saw a lake. You saw Zalgo standing in front of the lake. "You betrayed me, (Y/N). I thought you were smarter than that." He spoke. A long sword was in his hand. He ran towards you and jabbed the sword through your stomach. You screamed. He pulled the sword out and you fell to the ground. Blood was everywhere and you had never felt so tired before. "I suppose you can have those useless memories back now." He said. Memories of your father, Jeff, Jack and the others flashed before your eyes.

"Zalgo! You're fucking dead!" Jeff's voice screamed. Before anything happened, Zalgo disappeared. Jeff kneeled down by side you. "(Y/N) I need you to stay awake! Don't you here me? Stay awake!" Jeff said loudly as he picked you up. He began running towards the house. "Don't die. Don't die. Don't die." Jeff repeated. "I thought I could handle him. I was so so so wrong." You said faintly. Jeff looked down at you. "Don't blame yourself." He said.

Jeff ran inside the house and sat you in the couch. "We need to call an ambulance!" He yelled. "She's losing blood like shit!" He yelled. "I'm calling for one now!" BEN announced. "Stay awake." Jeff said hitting your leg. "They're in their way! I told them she was attacked by an unknown man. You know. Can't really say it was Zalgo." BEN said. The sirens blared and you struggled to stay awake. The next thing you saw was a paramedic standing over you while you were being pushed on a stretcher. You were lifted onto an ambulance and Jeff got on with you. "(Y/N)? Can you hear me?" The paramedic asked. You nodded the best you could. "Good. We're taking you to the hospital. We'll end there very soon. I need you to stay awake though. Can you do that for me?" He asked. You nodded. "Good. Your friend Jeff is here too." He said. Jeff's hand wrapped tightly around your hand. It seemed the closer you got to the hospital the more and more you had trouble staying awake. "Stay awake (Y/N) we're pulling into the hospital now." Jeff said. You were taken off the ambulance and into the hospital. You were immediately surrounded by doctors and nurses. They rushed you into a room and they placed a mask on you and you fell asleep.

When you woke up you were in a hospital bed. You noticed Jeff was at your side clinging to your arm. "Please don't go to sleep. Not you. Anyone but you. Don't go to sleep." Jeff whispered. "Jeff?" You asked. Jeff looked at you. "Are you okay?" He asked. It looked like he had been crying. "I'm in so much pain. But I'll be fine." You said. "I'll go get the doctor so you can get some pain medicine." BEN said from the doorway. "Jeff, I'm sorry if I scared you." You said. "I thought you were going to die. I was going to cry like a baby. On the ambulance, every time you would close your eyes they would rolled to the back of your head like you were dying." Jeff said in a croaky voice. "I'm so so sorry Jeff." You said as you buried your face in his chest.

An older nurse came in and started putting medicine though your IV. "This medicine can make you a little loopy but it works." She said smiling at you. When she was done injecting medication she left. "The others should be here shortly. They're cleaning the house. There's stuff everywhere." Jeff said. "Oh." You said. The medicine was starting to work. "I wanna go home now. I'm okay. I just wanna go-" you cut yourself off. "(Y/N)?" Jeff asked. "Hmm?" You responded. "Are you gonna finish what you were saying?" He asked. "I was talking?" You asked. He laughed. "I like this medicine they have you on." He said between laughs.

Your father and uncle and Jack came in first due to the limit of people in a room at a time. Your father and uncle stood on one side the the bed and Jack sat next to you in a chair. "Do they have you on medicine?" Jack asked. You nodded quickly. "I was apparently talking to Jeff and then I stopped and when he asked if I was going to finish what I was saying I didn't even know I was talking." You explained. Jack laughed. "Wow. That must be some good medicine." Jack said trying to be as nice as possible. "I can't really feel nothing at all." You said sleepily. "Well get some rest. We will find out when we can take you home." Your uncle said. They hugged you and then left. Jeff came back in and sat down. "The doctor said he'd be in in a few minutes." He said. You nodded.

The doctor came in with a clipboard and smiled at you. "How are you feeling, (Y/N)?" He asked. "I feel okay. Well. I can't really feel anything at all." You said. "Okay. So everything looks fine. We stopped the bleeding. There's no damage to your internal organs. You should be good to go home by tomorrow morning." He said. "Thank you." Jeff said. Jeff looked over to you. "That means extra cuddles and movie time." Jeff said smiling. "I love cuddles. Especially from you." You said. "Well that's a good thing." He said as he hugged you and kissed your shoulder. Then your cheek. Then you turned your head and he kissed your lips. "(Y/N) I'm madly in love with you." He said. "I love you too." You said. He smiled at you. "Good." He said.