19

The other you punched you really hard in the stomach. Causing you to cry out in pain. "Oh! Did that hurt? That looked like it hurt." She said. "Don't worry. This will hurt worse." She said as she picked you up by your throat. She picked a knife off the table and stabbed you in the stomach. You screamed and she smiled. She stabbed you again with much more force. "That's enough! I want her alive for just a little while longer." Zalgo said. She frowned. "But-" "No buts! The girl stays alive until I say so!" Zalgo shouted. She set the knife on the table and left you lying on the ground, knowing you were defenseless. Zalgo was sitting in a chair staring at the news talking about the scare at the mall. The other you walked up to him "It's over now. You've got her. All that's left to do is kill her." She said. He shook his head. "No. They're coming. I can sense it. They know we're here." He said. "Well. Are we going to run or what? What's the plan?" She asked. "No. We stay and fight. Running is for the weak. I'm asking you to stay here with her. I'll tell you when to kill her." He said. She nodded. Zalgo got up and walked out of the room.

She looked back at you. And smiled. "So he probably wants you to die in front of your friends. That doesn't mean I can't play around for a while." She said as she walked over to you. She grabbed you and shoved you against the wall. She wrapped her hand around your neck. She tightened her grip and started to choke you. You started to cough and your vision stated going blurry. Your hands tried to pull of her hand but you were weak and it was useless. You couldn't handle it and you felt a tear roll down your cheek. "Aw. A tear. Are you scared (Y/N)?" She taunted. She let go and you collapsed to the ground. You immediately gasped for air. She walked towards the door and looked back to you. "I'll be back." She said. She walked out and shut the door.

You managed to stand up and look around. You saw a gun and picked up. You hobbled to the door and tried opening it. She left it unlocked. What an idiot. You took the chance to run. You heard the noise from down the hall and went towards it. If you were gonna die you were going to die fighting. You sat against the wall and peered around the corner and saw LJ, Toby, and Jane looking for you. You lowered the gun and walked out. Toby ran over to you and hugged you. "What the h-hell did they d-do to you?!" He asked staring at you. "Sorry it took so long to get here. We tracked that dumb bitches phone to find you." LJ said. "Thank you." You said as you let go of Toby. "Now let's find BEN and Jeff and get the fuck out of here." Jane said. 'Why do you have a gun?" LJ asked gesturing to the gun. "Self defense?" You said in a question tone. "Do you even know how to shoot that thing?" He asked. "...No." You said. He laughed rolling his eyes.

You, LJ, and Jane walked around trying to find Jeff and BEN. "Knowing how pissed and terrified Jeff was, He's probably looking for Zalgo." Jane said. Your eyes got wide. "He was terrified?" You asked. "Y-yeah. He really c-cares about you (Y/N). He l-loves you." Toby said. "I hear talking. That way." LJ said pointing ahead. You all walked towards the talking. "Give me that." Jane whispered snatching the gun from you and putting it away. Jane peaked around the corner and sighed. She walked out of hiding. You reached out to grab her. "(Y/N), it's fine. Come see who it is." She said. You walked out and saw Jack, your uncle, and your dad. Your father rushed over to you and hugged you tightly. You hissed in pain and he let go quickly. He looked ant the gashes in your stomach and saw the bad bruise on your neck. "Oh my god! What did they do to you?!" He cried. Timothy and Hoodie came running around a corner. "We found Jeff and BEN, Slenderman. They're fighting the evil (Y/N)!" Timothy said. "Oh hey, (Y/N)!" He said. Hoodie waved at you. "Let's get them." Jack said as he started walking.

You followed behind everyone with Toby. All you wanted was this to be over. You heard yelling and screaming. "I will fucking kill you, you dumb bitch!" A voice which you recognized as Jeff's. You snuck up to Jane and swiped the gun from her. You backed up slowly and then ran around the corner. You were going to go around the wall and go the other way around and shoot the creepy you from behind. You heard her say something to your father and she laughed.

"She's probably dead by now." She said. You aimed the gun at her. "Actually I'm not." You said. Toby looked behind him making the very late realization that you left. Jane checked her back pocket and noticed that you stole the gun back. "Oh so you did survive. What's that? A gun? Please. You don't even know how to shoot a gun." The girl said. She had Jeff pinned against the wall. "You are absolutely right. That just means if I shot this thing I have no control over where the bullet goes. I guess that means you have to hope and pray that it does shoot you." You said. "Do you even know if that thing's loaded?" She asked. You fiddled with the gun and looked up at her. "Fuck you." You said. She laughed. "You're an idiot, (Y/N). Face it. Now that you don't even know what to do with that gun, your unarmed." She said. You looked down at the ground. "You are so worthless it makes me almost feel bad for you." She said. "To be honest I don't even know why Zalgo is so obsessed about killing you. You don't have any useful thoughts. The only thoughts you have are about him." She said. She pointed at Jeff during the last part. "If I were you, I would have killed myself by now." She said. "D-don't listen to her! Y-you're p-pretty and s-smart!" Toby yelled. Jack looked at Toby. "Yeah! If it wasn't for you, those people at the mall would be dead right now! You were the only one who knew where Zalgo was going to be!" Jack yelled. Toby and Jack smiled at each other. They knew that encouraging you would help you. "If you were everything she's saying about you, how come Jeff likes you so much?" Jane asked. "If you didn't k-kiss me, Zalgo w-would have n-noticed us." Toby said. "Do you honestly believe them? You run and you hide. That's what you do. You don't fight." She said. "Who the hell am I kidding? You don't even know how to shoot the fucking thing." She said. You looked at the gun. "There's one thing I do know." You said. "Oh really? What's that?" She asked. "The gun is really heavy." You said. You looked up and threw the gun at her head. "That's for stabbing me." You said. You kicked her in the side. "That was for punching me in the stomach." You kicked her in the head. "And that was for choking me." You said you picked the gun up and walked over to Jeff. He hugged you softly trying not to hurt you. "I knew you were alive. I knew it." He whispered.

"This is so touching." Zalgo said as he appeared. Jeff pushed you behind him softly but you stood next to him. He looked at you with a worried look. "We do this together." You said as you stared at Zalgo. "It's nice that you all want to protect (Y/N). But I'm afraid my grudge is with her not you all." Zalgo spoke. You pulled the gun out and cocked it back and aimed it at him. "Children shouldn't play with guns." Zalgo spoke. "Who said I was playing?" You asked. "You should put that gun down. It's very dangerous. You don't know what you're doing." He said. "Your so called family has lied to you. They're killers. Your father murdered your mother. Don't you remember?" Zalgo asked. You lowered the gun a little thinking about that. He smiled. "Did you honestly think they cared about you?" He asked. "(Y/N), I did not kill your mother. I loved her as much as I love you. I could never kill her." Your father said.

Zalgo walked over to you and Jeff. He shoved Jeff towards the others and BEN helped him up. Zalgo stared into your eyes. Images of kills your father did flashed through your head. Same thing with Jeff. And Jack. And the others. When he looked away you collapsed to the ground and cried. "Do you see this? This is what fear looks like." Zalgo said as he pointed to you. "What the fuck did you do to my daughter?" Your father asked. "I showed her everything. Every murder any of you ever committed. Terrified, isn't she?" Zalgo said with a chuckle at the end. "(Y/N), does what you just saw make you want to die?" Zalgo asked. You didn't say anything. You kept crying as you laid on the floor. "I asked a question. I expect an answer." Zalgo said. You stayed quiet. You sat up and looked at him through your messy hair. "Not enough persuasion? Okay." He said. He stared into your eyes and you screamed. "Stop it! Stop! Stop it! I'll talk just please stop!" You screamed at him. Pain was coursing through every part of your body. "Zalgo, that's enough. She said she'd talk." Your uncle said. Zalgo looked at your uncle. Then back to you. "Yes." You answered his question. He smiled. "Good answer." He said he grabbed your hand and the next thing you knew, you were somewhere different. "Now let's fix that mind of yours." Zalgo spoke with an evil voice.