18

You woke up in a dark room. You tried to look around but something was holding your head in place. You heard footsteps. "You're awake. Good." A voice spoke. It was Zalgo. You tried to speak but your mouth wouldn't open. You started freaking out. Zalgo laughed a little. "If you're scared now. You're not going to like what's going to happen next." He spoke in a sinister voice.

Jeff's POV
------------
(Y/N)'s gone. He toke her. She fell off the railing and he told her. That evil bitch did this. She made her fall and now (Y/N) is gone. He's probably already- no. He couldn't have killed her already. He wouldn't do it so quick. She still has a chance. We just have to find her.

I walked over to a chair and sat down. I put my head in my hands. I am so frustrated. BEN walked over to me and stood in front of me. "Offender says that-" he cut himself off. He stood there for a moment. Then he placed a hand on my back. "We'll find a way to get her back, Jeff. It may not be right this second but we will." He said. He walked off.

I got up and walked over to where everyone was. Offender was sitting on the ground crying. And Toby was more twitchy than usual. "What's the plan?" I asked. "What plan, Jeff?" Jane asked. "The plan to get (Y/N) back." I said. "There is no plan, Jeff. He did it. He won. He took (Y/N) and that's it." Jack said. "What? No. That can't be it. She could still be alive. We have to get her back." I said. Jack slammed me into the wall. "Listen, Jeff. You have been a pain in my ass since we arrived at (Y/N)'s house. You hit on her. Forced yourself on her. And and apparently fucked her. I have had enough of you. She's dead. (Y/N)'s dead. So you can shut the fuck up and go die somewhere." He said quietly. He walked off. "What the fuck ever man. I'll go look for her then. If you all you to be rude and hopeless." I said as I walked off.

(Y/N) is the only person I have ever had a strong feeling about. A good feeling. When I first met her, I knew that I had to have her. She was the most beautiful person I have ever met in my entire life. I had never met anyone like her. So I wasn't going to sit around and let her die.

BEN walked closely behind me. "That evil bitch has a phone right?" I asked not looking at him. "Yeah." BEN said. "Well can't you trace it or something?" I asked. "Yes. I can." "Then get started." I said. I hope (Y/N)'s okay.

About three hours later, BEN came running into (Y/N)'s room. I was in her room trying to calm my anger down. "I found where they're at! They're at an abandoned mental hospital in the middle of the woods. It's about twenty minutes from here. I got a hit on (Y/N)'s phone too. She's there." BEN said. I stood up and picked my knife up. "Let's go then." I said. LJ, Jane, and Toby went with us. We left the house and began running to the hospital. We still had a chance to save (Y/N).