8

You awoke to the sound of chatter. You recognized it as your dad and uncle. They were talking about you. "Oh my god. You think He is after my little (Y/N)?" Your father whispered in a frightened voice. "He very well could be. Remember he didn't want you to have a daughter. He thought of having a family was a sinful thing to do for a person like us." Your uncle explained to your dad. What the hell were they talking about? Who was "He"? And why was He after you? "He thinks the child is in the way of what's more important. So the only way to fix it is by killing to child. If He is after (Y/N) he won't stop until she is dead." Your uncle said.

"Slender. I have valuable information about this situation." Jack said running into the room. "(Y/N) said she had a creepy dream last night. She mentioned seeing a red and black creature and voices whispering something that started with the letter Z. She couldn't remember what the name was. Do you think it's Him?" Jack said. "If it is Him. We have to keep (Y/N) safe at all costs." Your uncle said.

You didn't like the idea of fake sleeping while they were talking about you, so you moved and opened your eyes as if you had just woken up. "(Y/N) sweetheart, are you alright?" Your father asked rushing to your side. "My side feels like I was stabbed oh wait.." You said and Jack laughed a bit and moved hair out of your face. "Even in pain you're still humorous." Jack chuckled. "I can't help it. It's my way of dealing with things I guess." You said tiredly. "At least you're positive about things." Your dad said getting up. "Your uncle and I are going to do some important things, Y/N. Jack could you stay and watch her for me?" Your dad asked. "Yes sir." Jack answered. With that, your uncle and father left. You hung out with Jack and then took a nap.

Nightmare
~~~~~~~~~~
Darkness. That's all you saw. You got up and looked around. You were in your old apartment. It burned down when you were 2 years old. It looked like you were reliving the fire. You saw yourself trying to reach the door knob to get outside. Due to your younger selfs shortness you couldn't reach. You heard your dad yelling and sirens. It started getting smokier and your lungs couldn't handle it. Your younger self was in tears and screaming on the floor. You looked behind you and saw a tall red and black creature the one from your dream the night before. He spoke to the 2 year old you. "Quiet now child. Let death consume you. You never deserved life anyway. Your father made a terrible mistake." It said. You hated this dream and tried waking up. Noise got louder and louder and unfelt like you were going to suffocate. Your 2 year old self let out a blood curdling scream and everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up sweaty and tears streaming down your cheeks freely. "Woah! Y/N calm down. Hey. Shh. It's okay I've got you. It was just a dream." Jack said hugging you tightly. He let go and got you some water. "Here." He said. You drank some water and Jack sat next to you on your hospital bed running your back gently.

"What happened?" He asked. "I was in my o-old apartment it was during the f-fire and the t-thing from my other nightmare was there and I saw l-little me and she was c-crying and sc-screaming. It was awful." You cried into his chest. "Shhh. You're safe Y/N. I'm here. I won't let anything hurt you. I promise." Jack said soothingly.

After you had calmed down, Jack and you watched vines on his phone. "Thomas Sanders is awesome!" You said laughing. "I totally agree like omg!" BEN said in a preppy girl tone when he and the others came in. You rolled your eyes. "We thought you'd like some company. Jack must be boring you to death." Jane said sitting on the bed next to you. "Oh. Thanks guys." You said smiling. The nice nurse walked in and smiled at you. "(Y/N)? I'm going to take you to the X-ray room to see if you have any damage to your bones." She said. Jack got off the bed and the nurse took you out of the room.