Chapter Twelve

*A/N Ok first of all i'm sorry for taking so long and that this chapter isn't much but i needed this to happen first. but next chapter will be better!

Chapter Twelve

         I felt like I was on cloud nine right now, I don’t think I have ever been this happy before. To think it was joy that didn’t involve sex. I Joaquin Salas was in love and Grant felt the same way. I never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would find someone that loved me. The weird part of all this is what I felt for Grant is completely different to what I thought I felt for Preston. Maybe he was right; it was just a infatuation, because with Grant it was more. If I was willing to be bottom in the relationship, it has to be a sign that there is more to what I felt for Grant.

          It was late in the evening when I left Grants place, I didn’t want to leave but I needed to kill Aden first. Ok I wasn’t going to kill him but I sure as hell was going to kick his ass for what he did. I love him for what he did but he had made me into such an emotional wreck. I walked into the apartment and heard moaning, great just want I was hoping for. I grabbed my keys and held up my little camera keychain. It didn’t take pictures but it did flash like one.

       I threw Aden’s door open and started pressing the button. The dim lit room filled up with bright flashing as Aden and Jaxon yelled. I flipped on the lights as they scrambled to cover themselves. “What the fuck are you doing you perv?” Aden said as he covered himself with his sheets as Jaxon covered himself with a pillow. His face was red and he looked pissed, good because he deserved his night to get ruined.

       I held up my keychain, “relax I didn’t take any real pictures and you know why I did it too.” His frowned disappeared as a smile took over and he ran over to me and hugged me.

       “It’s about fuck time you got you head out of your ass! God I was starting to wonder if I was wrong about you even liking him, god you are so damn stubborn sometimes.” I rolled my eyes at him as I pushed him off of me. I didn’t mind him hugging me, but I preferred it when he wasn’t naked.

       “So you must be Jaxon, nice to meet you.” He waved at me awkwardly. God now I really did feel like a dick, he had no part in what Aden and Grant did and I just ruined what they were doing in here. “Yeah ok so I just killed the moment here for you two ill just be going to bed.” Aden grabbed my wrist before I stepped out of the room.

        “Oh no where do you think you are going, I want details now.”

        “You’re serious; you have a guest right now.” I pointed at Jaxon as he looked everywhere but at me. “Jaxon baby you won’t mind if I talk to Joaquin here for a while?” he shook his head; pretty sure he just wanted me to get out and just agreed with Aden. “See he doesn’t mind, now wait for me in the living room while I put some clothes on.” He pushed me out of the room and shut the door, god what was I going to do with him. I sat on the couch and waited for Aden to come out.

        Aden walked out of his room in a bathrobe, “you better at least have underwear on under that. I am not talking to you if you’re naked under that. I don’t need your junk to be popping out.” He grabbed one of the pillows and threw it at me.

         “Oh shut up and yes I’m wearing underwear, you prude. Your acting like you have never seen another naked man, but then again how long has it been since you got laid?” I rolled my eyes and threw the pillow back at him as he laughed at me. “Ok tell me everything, I want all details.” Aden said as he sat down next to me.

        “Last Saturday when you had to work, we hung out together. We were watching a movie I walked out because it was stupid and he was begging me to go back so we could watch another one. Then one minute he asking to go see another movie and then the next he is kissing me. It had to be the best kiss I have ever had, but once I realized who I was kissing I panicked and I ran. That was the real reason I never left my room the rest of the weekend.