Chapter Seven

A/N It seems to me that some people weren't too happy with what Grant did, but come on he is an asshole after all. You can't expect him to change his ways? Oh well let's see if he can make it up to Joaquin somehow.

BTW i hope you guys like the new cover, Kandy i'm so sorry i just realize i never thanked you! So Thank you and your just the greatest!!!

Chapter Seven

I fixed my tie and looked in the mirror one more time. It was the first day of school and it was a Monday, I never used to hate Mondays or the first day of school but since Grant started working at the school, it has become my least favorite place and day now.

I had spent the rest of the weekend avoiding Aden; which was hard on the count he had the weekend off. I just finally decided to go spend the weekend with my mom and sisters. There were happy to see me and it helped me keep my mind off of things, but it only helped so much. Somehow Grant was able to weasel into my thoughts, I hated it. He was all my mind ever thinks about now. I didn’t even think about Preston anymore, he was just starting to be a distance memory now.

I hated that I felt jealous of Aden and I know I had no right to feel jealous he slept with Grant. I said I didn’t want him and if Aden wanted him, he had every right to sleep with Grant. Grant didn’t belong to me, and he was free to sleep with anyone he wanted to. Hated I wanted him and I hated it more that it hurt, he said he wanted me and he just turns around and sleeps with my cousin. What was his game, what could he possibly gain from sleeping with Aden? Did he actually think it would make me want him?

Ugh who was I kidding, I did want him more now and I didn’t understand why. I should hate him; he just proved to me he is just like me. I knew he would be just like me, he just went after guys, teased and sleeps with them and then ditches them. Well I wasn’t going to be another notch on his belt. I wasn’t going to give in to him, I will only regret it if I did.

I walked into the kitchen and found it empty, great I wouldn’t have to face Aden until later, but I was hoping he was going to be working late. I quickly grabbed as apple and granola bar, I wanted a better breakfast but I didn’t want to stick around.

I walked into the teacher lounge and found Rita and Kate having coffee.” Morning ladies, where is Jackie?” I dropped my bag on the chair and walked over to the coffee pot, but found it empty. Great now I was going to have to wait for my cup of coffee. I got a fresh pot going and joined Rita and Kate.

“She had some things she needs to take care of before her first class started.” Rita said. I nodded my head. “So you ladies ready for the first day of school?”

“Ugh I think you’re the only one that is ready or excited for the first day of school.” Kate said, I chuckled I really did like the first day of school but like I said Grant has kind of dampened my mood about it.

“Aw come on it’s not that bad.” I said and Rita snorted.

“Easy for you to say you’re lucky, you get freshmen they are nervous about starting high school. Hence you don’t have to put up with the cocky juniors and seniors.” Rita retorted I did feel bad they had to deal with the upperclassmen but at the same time they didn’t love teaching as much as I did. I never really wanted to be a teacher in the first place, but after my second year of college to get my mind off of things I started helping out tutoring at my old high school and I just loved the feeling I got when I was helping out.

“Well I guess you got a point there, but it’s because you let them get to you.” Rita rolled her eyes at me; I shook my head and got up to get me a cup of coffee. However to my disappointment someone had already beating me to it, great now I wasn’t going to have my coffee to start my day great.