Chapter Twenty- One

*A/N Sorry its short, but enjoy none the less.

Chapter Twenty-One

His fingers brushed along my shoulder down my arm as his other hand ran through my hair. Surrounded by his warmth and feeling protected.

 I didn’t know what I did to deserve someone like Grant, how did I get lucky to find a guy that loved me for me? I was so sure that when he found out about my past he wasn’t going to want me, but I was wrong. He proved to me he wanted more than just sex last night, he showed me that he loved me.

Love the thing I vowed I was never going to let happen again, but it happened again. As hard as I tried to fight it, it found its way back into my heart, only this time it just wasn’t one-sided. Grant loved me just as much as I loved him.

I wasn’t going to lie, it help a lot telling Grant everything. It was a huge weight off my shoulders. I could finally breathe and not worry about him finding out and leaving me. If anything, letting Grant know has brought us closer. He is the only person who wasn’t family to know what happened to me.

Aden was right about him the whole time; I should have listened to him sooner. If I had just told him sooner, I could have put a lot of grief behind me. We could have moved past this already and enjoy things couples should enjoy.

I had been thinking about what Grant said, he would be bottom if I couldn’t bring myself to be bottom. It would be easy if he just took the submissive role, but I didn’t want him to. I had actually wanted to be bottom, I just don’t know if I’ll be able to overcome the ugly memory that keeps playing in my head.

            “What are you thinking about?” Grant asked as he brushed his knuckles along my cheek. We haven’t left this bed since last night and now it was late in the afternoon. I didn’t want to get out of this bed; I was fine where I was.

“How did I get lucky to have you as my boyfriend?” he moved over me as he stared down at me.

“I think it’s the other way around.” He kissed me. “What do you want to do today?”

“We still need to decorate our Christmas tree. We only have a week and we need to finish Christmas shopping, and then wrap gifts.” Grant scrunched up his nose.

“That would require us getting out of bed.” He grabbed my hands and pinned them down. “And I don’t know about you but I don’t want to get out of this bed.” He kissed me again, he kept that up we were never going to leave this bed. Not that I really wanted anyway, but I was getting hungry.

“We eventually have to get out of bed.”

“No we can stay here forever.” He smirked at me.

“But I'm hungry and I know you have to be hungry too.”

“Buttercup the only thing I'm hungry for is you.” He winked at me, he was such an ass.

“Well I want real food.” He sighed and placed his forehead on mine and rubbed his nose against mine.

“Ok buttercup what do you want?” he asked as he sat up next to me.

“Pancakes with bacon,” I sat up and stretched my arms. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. “Ok as you wish.” He slipped on a pair of sweats before he walked out of the room. I laid back down in bed and pulled the covers over my head. I had no intentions of getting out of this bed. I was hungry, but Grant can just bring me my food.

“I hope you haven’t fallen back to sleep?” Grant asked as he tried to pull the cover off of me. I groan as he pulled the cover off me, “You make me get out of bed to make you food and you go back to sleep.”