Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

"So are the rumors true?" Rita asked as soon as I walked into the teachers' lounge. I knew what she was asking and it was only a matter of time before people started talking. Should have known Wade would gossip about it. Even thought it was a week ago, I was mad to find out that Grant was paying Wade to stop at Starbucks every morning to buy mocha Frappuccino and cookies to give to me.

I know I should take it as a romantic gesture but I just don't get how he could afford all this, the dates he has been taking me on. God even his house is nice, and then he drives an expenses car. There was no way he could afford all this on a teacher's salary. I lived in a small two bedroom apartment with my cousin and that was the only way I could afford it. I know that once things get serious with Jaxon, he is going to move in with him and I will be once again on my own trying to make ends meet.

"Is what true?" I asked as I poured myself a cup of coffee. Rita rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on don't play dumb, is it true you are dating the new history teacher?" she nudged me on the shoulder. I chuckled, "Oh my god you are!"

"Well if you must know, yes we are dating and we have been dating for two weeks now." Rita let out a loud squeal as she hugged me.

"Oh my god I am so happy for you, god I just knew something was going on with you! I don't think I have ever seen you so happy. So tell me how good of a kisser Mr. sexy history teacher is?"

"Grant just happens to be an excellent kisser, it's like I don't know how to explain it, but he does make me happy." She smiled big.

"Aw that is so cute, god I bet he is great in bed." I blushed, god what was she going to say when I tell her we haven't slept together yet?

"Um we haven't slept together yet."

"What this can't be right; Joaquin Salas hasn't slept with a guy he has been dating for two weeks. My god you actually like him or maybe you even love him. I just never thought I would see the day Joaquin Salas would fall in love."

I chuckled again, "You're telling me, I'm still finding it hard to believe."

"Aw well I'm really happy for you, it's about time you settled down and of course it doesn't hurt the guy is handsome. I can't wait to tell Jackie and Kate, they are going to flip!" oh yeah they were going to react worse than Rita did.

"Yeah they are," I looked at my watch. "Ok I'll talk to you later; I should head to my class."

"Ok meet me for lunch and we can talk, because you know Jackie and Kate are going to what to know all the details." She shouted as I walked out of the room. Even though they were huge fan girls, I still loved them. It was never a dull moment with them and I'm glad they always loved hearing about my life.

One by one the students walked into my class and like always Wade was the last one to walk in holding a mocha Frappuccino with a bag of cookies. "How much is he paying you to do this?" I asked as he placed them on my desk.