Chapter Six

Chapter Six

I walked inside my apartment; it was a total waste going to club boom tonight. Not only was it a horrible night, I came home alone again. If this kept up I was going to have to start paying for sex, or just wait for a month. Then after that month is over Grant was going to be the one screaming my name, and if he enjoys it I might just keep him around.

Yup he was going to be my own personal sex slave. With the luck I have been having, I’m going to need a personal sex slave. My hand just wasn’t cutting it anymore.

I walked to the fridge and grabbed mocha Frappuccino, and then I grabbed a couple of white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. I know it was almost midnight and it wasn’t a smart idea to be drinking a coffee drink so late but for some reason it was the only thing that helped me relaxes enough to sleep.

I walked into my room and changed into something comfortable. I grabbed my laptop and got comfortable in the oversize chair I kept in the corner. I found it easier to write late at night, my mind is less likely to wonder off to a person I really wished I could forget about. Now that I thought about it, I was a damn fool for sleeping with him. I wanted to hurt his fiancé to the point he would call off the engagement but it didn’t even work. I was the only one that got hurt; I put myself out there and got shot down. I should have just back off, and then I wouldn’t be feeling this way. Going after him only set me up for heartache because I underestimated their love for each other.

Now they were happily married with four kids, while I was single and heartbroken. The only thing that seems to fill the void is having sex with random twink, who happen to share the same physical likeness of Preston. Talk about being sad and pathetic. I shut my laptop; just thinking about him has put me in a bad mood. There was no use in trying to write tonight, all I would come out with is crap right now.

I finished my cookies and Frappuccino; I threw away the bottle and get ready for bed. Just as I was getting into bed I heard the front door open. I heard voices and laughter, great Aden brought someone home. There is no way I’m going to be getting any sleep tonight; one thing I learned about Aden was he’s a screamer.

I groaned as I settled into my bed, I pulled the covers up to my chest as I heard Aden and his guest enter his room. Unfortunately for me it is right next to mine, so I can hear everything. I placed a pillow over my head to block out all the noise that were about to come. I laid there as I heard muffled voices and giggles; it was only a matter of time before the moaning, groaning and panting started. If this guy knew what he was doing, Aden was going to be extra loud; I just hope the neighbors don’t complain again.

I was laying there with the pillow over my head, it had been a while and it had gotten quiet. I took the pillow off my head, I could barely make out a faint moaning, either they were doing some majorly slow foreplay or this guy was bad and Aden was faking. I was really hoping for the latter one, because then I could sleep peacefully.

I settled comfortable in my bed and slowly drifted off to sleep, but was startled awake when something banged against the wall. Ugh he just had to place his bed against the wall that separated our rooms.

“Aaahhh fuck yeah that’s the spot, mmm yeah don’t stop!” Aden moaned, shit no amount of pillows or ear plugs is going to be able to block that shit out. I sat up in bed and covered my ears, no matter how hard I pressed I could still hear them moaning and groaning. The banging on the wall got louder, seriously what was this guy trying to do, plow right through the damn wall. I should just go next door and bang on the door, just be a buzz kill for them.

I groaned it would be a dick move if I did that, I was just in a bad mood and sexually frustrated. I just slumped against the headboard and listened to the show, god how long has it been going on? I had to give this guy some props; I don’t think Aden has ever been this loud. The longer I sat there listening the more sexually frustrated I felt. God it has been way to long since I got laid, just listening to them was getting me hard.

I reached over and opened the top drawer of my nightstand; I pulled out a bottle of lube and squeezed some on my hand. I slipped my hand into my boxers and wrapped my hand around a hard member. Skimmed my thumb over my tip, I gasped as my thumb rubbed the slit. Pre cum was already dripping out, god it has been way too long. All I could think about was how it would feel to have Grants moist tongue lick and twirled around my member. The things I bet he could do with his tongue. I twisted my hand up and down my member as I imagined Grant’s hands moving up and down my body as he stood behind me, the feel of his hot breath against my neck as he jerked me off. His hard member pressing hard up against my ass, his hips move in rhythm of his stroking motions on my member. While his lips and tongue move along my neck and collarbone. As he picked up speed, “I want you to cum for me buttercup, cum hard.” My breathing became ragged as I was close, “aahhh fuck Grant,” I moaned as I came all over my hand.

It official I have hit an all-time low. I can’t believe I did that, I was jerking off to the sounds of my cousin and some guy having sex. To top it off I was thinking about that stupid jackass Grant, I had actually allowed myself to succumb to letting Grant take me as his. I felt disgusted with myself and pathetic as well. I was so desperate to have sex, I just jerked off thinking about a guy that want to make me a bottom. No matter how desperate I was, I was never going to succumb to being a bottom. I vowed I would never and I’m going to keep that way. I got out of bed to clean up, and then went back to try to sleep now the show was over.

I woke up to a loud bang, dear gods don’t tell me they are at it again. I roll over and look at the clock; it was nine in the morning. I sat up and took a deep breath, I smelled bacon and coffee. I sighed awesome Aden was making breakfast; it’s the least he could do since he was so loud last night. I grabbed a pair of shorts and slipped them on. I walked to the kitchen and found Aden in the fridge.

“Next time you pick up a guy and you know he is going to rock your world, would you kindly go back to his place. God I thought you two were going to bust right through the wall and could you be any louder too.” I said as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

“Aw I’m sorry buttercup, did we keep you up?” I knocked over my cup as I looked up and saw Grant, he was standing there in nothing but a pair of dark purple boxer briefs. They left little to the imagination. My eyes wandered over the obvious bulge, my face heated up. Now I could see why Aden was loud, but that couldn’t have been him with Aden last night. No fucking way, he would be that stupid to sleep with my cousin if he was trying to get with me. Stupid asshole he doesn’t even realize he was making it so much easier for me to not fall for him.

“What are you doing here anyway, I would have figured you’re the type to screw and ditch a guy.” He laughs as he closes the fridge and walked up to me. “Nah that isn’t my style, I prefer to spend the night with the guy and then make him breakfast. Just because you seem to think I’m an asshole, doesn’t mean I’m one all the time.” He stepped closer to me causing me to press up against the counter. His fingers glided along my jaw before stopping on my chin. He leaned in closer to my ear as my breathing became shallow, god what was he doing to me?

“And I have been told I’m pretty amazing in bed.” I felt my face get hot again, I hated to blush it made me feel so uncomfortable. “But of course I don’t have to tell you that now do I?” if it was even possible my face grew even hotter. “I can show you, all you have to do is just say the word and I will gladly bend you over this counter and show you just how amazing I am.” He growled huskily against my ear, his hot breath fanned over my ear and neck. It sent chills down my spine, setting my body a flame.

I wanted to punch him and at the same time I wanted to kiss him. What was wrong with me, why was I letting him affect me so much? He just slept with my cousin; I shouldn’t want to kiss him. I should be disgusted with him and be thankful he is making it easy not to fall for him, but no I wanted him. Knowing that he slept with Aden and hearing the mind-blowing sex they had, just made it harder not to give in to him. No Joaquin this isn’t supposed to happen, you’re not supposed to give in. you give in; you’ll just be trapped and used, just like he said it would happen.

I pushed him away from me, “ugh get away from me you stupid jackass!” he laughed as he leaned on the counter and stared at me, the way he looked at me made me weak in the knees. I needed to get out of here; he wasn’t letting me think straight.

“Why are you fighting it, what are you afraid of?” Grant asked as he walked closer to me.

“It’s none of your business,” I walked out of the kitchen and went back to my room. No I just can’t give in, if I do I’m just going to get my heart broken again, but this time I would lose more.