Chapter Five

A/N Ok guys be honest are the chapters too short? You guys feel like I'm cheating y'all? Anyone want to make me a new cover, i just always feel like the ones i do are lame.

Chapter Five

I slammed the door behind me as I walked inside the apartment. Seriously my week had been going pretty crappy, no matter how hard I tried to avoid Grant, he was always there. There laughing at me because he thinks he can easily get under my skin. I know I shouldn't let it get to me so easily, that was the main reason he kept at it. He found it funny; there was nothing funny about it.

I walked into the living room and threw my bag on the couch and sat down. Thank god it was Friday and I get two days away from that jackass. I kicked off my shoes and watched them fly across the room.

"Hey watch where you're throwing those." Aden said as he walked into the room. He dropped his bag on the coffee table and joined me on the couch. "What's your problem anyway?" I said nothing; it just made my blood boil every time I said his name. "Is it that guy you kept calling a stupid jackass?" I glared at him; I refuse to talk about him. Aden just laughed as he turned on the TV.

"Oh man he must be something if he can get under your skin so easily. It's because you like him!" I punched him in the arm and got off the couch. I didn't like that pompous ass, he just annoyed the crap out of me. "Ouch jerk, what the hell was that for?" I rolled my eyes and went to my bedroom. I plopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling, ugh what was wrong with me? It's Friday night and I'm stuck at home, I need to go out and get laid. That's what my problem is; I haven't had any in over a month.

I sat up just as Aden barged into my room. "Hey asshole I was talking to you!" Aden yelled at me as he pounced on me and held me in a head lock.

"Aden you ass let go of me!" I struggle against his hold; he was pretty strong for someone as scrawny as him. "Not until you apologize for hitting me." he demanded. I struggled to break free but failed, "Ugh fine I'm sorry." He let go of me and got off my bed.

"Good now that is all settle, get ready we are going out tonight. I'm tired of your being in a bad mood. Hopefully you can get laid tonight and everything in the world will be right again." He left me alone to get ready; yeah I hoped he was right. I was in a shit mood and I needed to bed me a twink tonight.

We walked into club boom, it was packed already. Now I just needed to get my usual and then I can scope out the place for the boy that will be coming home with me tonight. I walked up to the bar and was happy it was Joel. "Hey Joel can I have my usual." I sat down and waited for him to pour my shots.

"Hey Joaquin how you doing?" he asked as he passed me my double shot of tequila. I drowned both shots down before I answered him. "That bad," he poured me another one.

"Yeah and I will be better when I can find me a twink to go home with tonight." I took the other shot, "So any guys I'll like?"

"Ugh not that I could see, but be warned Aaron is here. So I highly doubt you will pick anyone up with him here." I groaned and dropped my head on the counter. Great just my luck, can't I just catch a break this week.

"Where is he?" if I wasn't going to land anyone tonight then I will give him what he wants. Joel pointed to a table to the left of me; he was sitting with a couple of guys that I can assume were his friends. "Well I'm desperate, so he will have to do." Joel shook his head as he chuckled.

"You have no shame bro, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck you're going to need it." I nodded my head and made my way towards Aaron's table. He looked up as I walked closer; I flashed him a smile as he glared at me.