Chapter Two

A/N Well it seems as i work on this story, it's not going to be very long. Why you ask because i'm not going to add too much drama to it. i'm trying to make it a little sappy and romantic, even if it is Joaquin's story. Everyone deserves to have happiness, even if they were a douche. So yeah it wont be very long, maybe half the size of the first book give or take. Hope you guys enjoy and tell me what you think!

Chapter Two

      The one thing I loved about living in Fort Lauderdale, were the clubs. Club boom was one of the best gay clubs around. The perfect place to find my latest lay. I looked in the mirror of my car one more time before I got out.

      The place was bumping and the music was playing loudly as I walked into club boom. Just the place I needed to be to get him out of my head. I made my way to the bar, “double shot of tequila.” I told the bartender. He smiled at me as he poured my shots; he was sexy but not my type. I wasn’t a fan of guys taller than me. No I preferred my boy’s short, cute, young and naive, they were easier to control and more willing to be a bottom.

    “Here you go handsome,” he winked at me and I smiled before drinking my first shot. “By the way I get off in a few hours. Maybe we can see each other later.” I looked him over; he wasn’t built but he wasn’t scrawny either, he was still bigger than me, which meant he would want to top me. But my motto is never been a bottom and never will be.

     “Sorry I have plans already, maybe next time.” I winked at him as I drowned my last shot. I slammed the shot glasses down and turned around to scope the place out. There was only one type I was looking for and that was a twink. But just not any kind of twink, no I wanted a blonde, blue eyed twink. I know I was torturing myself by going after boys that only reminded me of him, but it was the closest I would ever get to have him again.

    I made my way out to the dance when I spotted one I liked; short, slender and blonde hair. He was dance up against a guy about my height but not as big as me. The guy wasn’t going to be a problem to get rid of, plus the twink was going to want to go home with me anyway.

    “Mind If I join in?” I asked the twink, he smiled shyly at me and nodded his head. Oh this boy had no idea to what he was about to get himself into. “So what’s your name beautiful?” I asked as I leaned in closer, letting my minty, hot breath fan over his neck. I watched as he shivered a little, this delighted me.

    He was a virgin and it was always fun breaking in a virgin. Plus it helped knowing they will always remember you. “It’s Isaac, what’s your name?” If there was one think I learned the hard way was telling them my real name. Let’s just say most of them didn’t like to be used.

    “Dante,” I wrap one arm around his waist and press up closer to him. “So how about I buy you a drink. Then you and I can sit down and get to know each other a little better, on a more intimate level.” I licked my lips as I watched him blush, there wasn’t anything hotter making a twink blush. It was always the innocent ones, oh yeah I was going to have fun with this one tonight. He is just what I needed to forget about Preston.

   We sat down at a table away from the dance floor. “So Isaac what’s can I get you?” I asked as I stared deeply into his eyes, as long as I made it look like they were the only ones I saw, the more willing they were to jump into bed with me.

   “Um whatever,” he said nervously. I licked my lips again; he was too cute for his own good.

   I smiled at him, “I just know the perfect drink, and I’ll be right back with our drinks.” I shook my head as I walked back to the bar, that boy had no idea what he was getting himself into. But I was going to make sure he never forgets.