bussit

shake that thing like you would put that whole fire out

Oakland, CA. 7:32PM.

"Ion know, Alyssa. I ain't thinking about settling down. Especially when I'm getting to this money. And I ain't about to cuff nobody over the summer."

Megan was doing her make up for the evening of dancing at the Golf Gentleman's Club, one of the clubs owned by the famous Tyler Okonma. She made a good buck, with her own spot in the Bay area. It was a nice luxe apartment. She was able to afford a nice cute french bulldog (named 4oe). And even buy all the beautiful makeup brands that she dreamed of purchasing. She didn't need anyone because if a person got into a relationship with her, they'd want to dim her shine or beg her for money.

It was usually because she attracted bummy people. Her last boyfriend was a bum. Her last girlfriend was also a bum. So, she thought Oakland was just filled with bums. Plus, they were insecure over the fact that she was a dancer at the club.

Alyssa was one of her closest friends in the club. She was dating a high profile rapper in the area, and it was known throughout the club. But, she still remained in high demand on the floor. "I'm just saying. You know Koy knows some good ass niggas."

"Ain't nobody tryna talk to one of ya man's crusty ass costume jewelry-wearing friends," Megan laughed aloud.

"Is it because of that one time he wore a fake chain? He only wore it because we was in enemy territory at that party."

"See, Alyssa. This is why you should not be seeing hood niggas. Your life always in danger."

"I love me a lil hoodrat, though. He be buying me shit." Alyssa checked out her chain that had her stage name around her neck. "Big Latto" sat nicely on her bodice. "Nobody provided for me like Koy do."

"Which is why I don't like niggas who I think I need them," Megan said, twirling her long ponytail in the mirror. "I need me somebody who gon' need me."

Alyssa smiled, laughing. "You're wild for that one."

"Yo, ladies." Tyler's voice echoed through the room. The rest of the dancers in the room continued applying their makeup and doing their hair. Megan adjusted her dress and turned to face him. He was wearing his famous shorts that showed off his tattooed thighs and some yellow crocs. She had to admit, Tyler was fine, but he most likely was gay. He had tons of men who would come visit the strip club that would leave with him. "I got a special guest coming tonight and I need some of the hometown favorites to show up and show out."

"Special guest?" Miami chirped from her corner.

"Tyler said 'hometown favorite'," Alyssa said. "No shade, girl."

Miami rolled her eyes. "None taken."

"My friend Kehlani coming to the club tonight. If y'all don't know her, she's on her way to getting an Emmy. She's a director and she just broke up with her slimy ass girlfriend. So, I was wondering, which one of you ladies is good enough for her tonight."

"Tyler, we not fucking nobody, are we?" Megan asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Megan, you know I don't allow shit like that in my facilities. I'm just asking for one of y'all to give her a private dance." He put his hands in his pockets. "Now, which one of y'all been getting big racks?"

"Wait..."Alyssa tucked a piece of her extensions behind her ear. "Kehlani who was dating Solana? Damn...I knew she was a little bit of a hoe. She was messing with one of Koy's boys."

Megan chuckled to herself. It was crazy how Alyssa was trying to push one of her boyfriend's friends on her when one of them was down with messing with other people's women. She crossed her legs. "How much is she paying for this dance?"