nice & slow

baby, i'm under your curse

Tijuana, Mexico. 12:18AM

"You fucked her?" Tyler asked in shock.

"Shhhh." Kehlani hissed. 

Tyler and Kehlani were on the balcony sharing a cigar and overlooking the scenery at night. Mexico was beautiful. Destin was snoozing in the room, holding the dog and Robot Chicken played in the background. 

"I ain't even know you was built like that, homes. I'm kinda proud." Tyler laughed. "How did it happen?" 

"She was pouring tequila down my throat one minute and then I found my mouth on her the next." Kehlani crossed her legs. "She tastes good too. Her body's like an aphrodisiac. I'm feeling inspired." 

"Don't tell me you feenin' already." 

"I can't lie." Kehlani smiled. "Her body's crazy." 

"Kehlani, I have a good question for you." 

"Don't hit me with the Pisces brain, Tyler." 

"Big T is concerned for Keh right now. Are you over Solana?" 

"Yeah. I mean...I've been through way worst, bro. You've seen it. I'm doing pretty good on my own and I just hope she's happy. Peacefully parted with the idea of not being with Solana forever. Selling my loft. Moving to San Francisco in 2 months." 

Tyler widened his eyes. "Deadass?" 

"Yeah. I got approved for a baby mansion out there. Finna start some new memories. Maybe raise a kid or something. I got some new projects to work on too."

"Foster parenting?" 

Kehlani shrugged. "Whatever comes to me." 

"Okay. My next question is...if you're over Zen." 

Kehlani's heart dropped at the thought of Zen. "It's been 5 years. Of course I am. You keep mentioning Zen, but she's just a page in my past. She's somewhere modeling and living her dream. I'm sure she's happy." 

"She asked me about you," Tyler said, his smile fading a bit. "Yeah, she's out in Sweden right now. Posing for Vogue Paris and all that shit. But, she's still thinking of you." 

"T, ain't nobody worried about her. She's a page in my past. Like I said." 

Tyler nodded slowly. "Okay." He clapped his hands together. "Whatever you say. I'm glad you're finally over it."

"Yeah." Kehlani stood up. "I'm going to bed, bro. You sleep well." 

"Okay." Tyler waved off.

Kehlani walked to her single room and took off her dress and slid out of her sandals. Rolling her shoulders back, she opened her Mac book and went to a photo gallery that was locked. She swallowed as she deleted all of the pictures she took with Zendaya. All of them were now gone forever from her iCloud. A part of her wishes she looked one last time, but she knew it would hurt. She deleted Solana's contact out of her phone and blocked her. 

There was a knock on the door. Kehlani turned around. "Come in." 

She thought it would be Destin, but it was Megan instead. She closed the door behind her. "Hey," she said softly. 

Kehlani looked up, her eyes batting away tears. It was dark, thankfully. "What's up." 

Megan straddled Kehlani. "I wasn't finished with you yet." 

Kehlani laughed as she felt Megan's hands slide up and down her torso. 

"You think I was going to let you sleep alone tonight after touching me that good?" Megan purred. "Try again." She pinned Kehlani down on the bed. 

"Just don't finger me with them acrylics, girl." Kehlani laughed. 

"Keep your voice down," Megan snapped. 

Kehlani smirked. "Sure. Whatever, boo." 

Megan's lips pressed against Kehlani's thigh. Her hands took off her boy shorts and Megan began kissing Kehlani's tattoos. Everywhere from her paper plane on the cheek to her Tsunami tattoo on her lips. It felt intimate. 

Megan licked Kehlani's sensitive spot and held her hips up to enjoy her even more. Kehlani bit into a pillow to keep her voice down. Megan smiled as she saw what was happening. Megan came up and began sucking her neck. She left bruises on the bare spots that were not covered in ink. She rubbed Kehlani as she done so. Little gasps escaped her lips as she came. 

"You're so cute," Megan whispered in Kehlani's ear. 

Kehlani laughed. She never felt that vulnerable in the presence of someone in a long time. Megan kissed Kehlani's forehead. "How many women have you had before?" Kehlani asked. 

Megan shrugged. "Maybe 1 or 2 seriously." 

"Just 2 for me." Kehlani smiled weakly. "I've dealt with a lot of people, though." 

"How badly do you want me?" 

"So badly." Kehlani touched Megan's face. 

"I never sleep in somebody else's bed. So you better be true." 

Kehlani smiled. "I got you, shawty." 

+

Around 5, Kehlani went on a jog to feel even more inspired. She started on a trail around the private housing area. Running helped her get closer to nature. She played some binaural sounds as she did to help her wake up, though she was dealing with a slight headache from the alcohol. 

Megan was still sleeping. She had planned to come back and make her breakfast because...a woman like that definitely deserved breakfast. She turned a corner and saw a beautiful river and some trees. Then a graceful tall, skinny body passed her. The woman had long straight hair pulled back into a ponytail. Kehlani furrowed her brow as she ran to catch up. The woman looked familiar. 

The woman suddenly stopped abruptly and turned around. Kehlani stopped in her tracks. "Zen." She couldn't believe her eyes. Her heart climbed up her throat. Her mouth went dry as the Mexican heat.

"Kehlani." Zendaya smiled and put her hands on her hips.