soy peor

redemption's on your mind when you think about me

San Francisco, CA. 2:10PM

"Megan Mami." 

Benito handed Megan a mojito. They were in a very expensive hotel where Benito was staying since he was not a really big fan of where Megan was staying. He was puffing on a cigar. There was a chilled bottle of wine in a little pail on the coffee table. 

She sipped from the small straw as she ran her fingers through Benito's curls. He kissed her hand. "How about we go comprando today?"

"Shopping?" Megan asked. 

"I can get the G Wagon pulled to the front and we can buy whatever you want." 

"I am very tired...after all, I do have to go to the club later on tonight." 

"You still working at that club, mama? I thought I told you I don't like you working there."  

Megan rolled her eyes. This was not the first time Benito complained about her working in the club. They met over Instagram where Benito poured his interest into several comments. He finally DMed her one day and flew her out to Puerto Rico to his estate. They bonded over sharing women and jamming. But then, Benito discovered she was stripping at a "low-down" club. Unfortunately, they were nothing more than just  friends. Benito would still not be able to control Megan if they were together. He may have bought her an apartment, but her name was on the lease. All he did was lend the money for the first two months of rent. Now, she was on her own and she was handling them 2000 + appliances rents well. Her landlord loved that everything was on time, unlike the other tenants who were late. 

Simply ignoring his comment, Megan sauntered over to get one of the bags of organic fruit snacks on the complimentary snack bar next to the jacuzzi. Benito was looking like he was a little butthurt, but she could care less. Maybe if he actually put some help towards her career, she'd consider giving up the club. Him acting like he was her man was very tedious. He had to get that out of his head. She was not one of them bubble-headed bitches he was messing with. 

"What I gotta do for you to listen to me more?" 

"Are you my daddy, Benito?" 

Benito continued sucking on his cigar, with a dumb look in his eye.

"Exactly. So shut up and know your place. You ain't even my nigga. I don't get why you tripping." 

"I sponsor a lot of girls, Megan. When I tell them to stop selling they ass, they usually do it for me." 

"I ain't selling my ass," Megan snapped. "All I do is dance and I take cute pics in some lingerie for my Onlyfans." 

Benito sucked his teeth. "I buy you everything you ask for and I get nothing in return." 

"Pussy, I can afford everything I want. You just love to hit it and quit it. Benito, we always argue like this. Then, you'll go away for 4 months without hitting me up but you'll send me a thou in paypal a couple times. Like, I ain't a charity case like them other girls." Megan crossed her legs while sitting in the swivel chair across from the luxurious king sized bed. "You ain't sponsoring me." 

"Then, Megan. What do you want?" Benito covered his chest up with his robe as if he was going through a divo moment. "You want me to be your boyfriend?" 

Megan looked out the window to see the Bay Bridge. It always looked so pretty to her, but now it was starting to look old. What was  once a spectacle was now an ordinary thing. This hotel seemed boring. She probably could stay at the Ritz Carlton at this rate. "You must really want to do anything to keep this pussy contained, huh?"