the blue water roads

Oakland, CA. 4:13AM

Megan stepped backstage from the stage as everyone applauded her for a good job. All the strippers had respect for her, even if they were envious of her being the "hometown favorite". Everyone thought Megan was a genuinely nice spirit, so they never dared to hate on her or make fun of her.

She counted her stacks, separating them by 20s, 10s, and 5s. She reapplied her lip gloss. Then, there was a knock on the door. Megan turned to see Ty, the rapper from the music video and who slipped her a card, promising her a career outside the club. She smiled. "Hey, boy. How are you?" She recalled what Alyssa said and immediately brushed it aside. They were just friends. That's as far as everything was going to go.

Ty was dripped out in a Mugler fit, chains against his shirt, and locs neatly manicured. He smiled at her and wrapped her in a hug that smelled like sandalwood and weed. He was strong in that hug. Megan beamed as she recalled the roughness of a man's embrace. "Yo shawty." He kissed her forehead. "I got some news for ya. I got a deal, ma."

"Really?"

"Yeah." He lifted her chin. "And it's all thanks to that little movie we shot. I should have thanked Lani but I was in the rush to get to you."

"Lani? Is Kehbae outside still?"

"I don't know." Ty licked his lips, staring at Megan's eyes. "Kehbae's cute and all that. But, I was wondering about us, ma. You wanna be my Beyonce or nah?"

"Beyonce?" Megan repeated. As much as she loved Bey, she did not want Ty to be her Jay Z. He was fine as hell with his hazel eyes, but he was no Kehlani. Sure, his dick was bomb, but it was not Kehlani's fingers or stroke game... and he seemed to only like the idea of what Megan could provide him. See, reading men was a curse to Megan. As much as she liked them, they always had a flaw she could feel, just by their demeanor. Sure, Ty was cocky, but that was not pleasing to her. Plus, she was in love.

"With this deal, I'm gonna be a black r&b billionaire..." He laughed. "Wait...don't tell me. Kehbae and you be bumping coochies?"

Megan's cheeks warmed at the comment. She continued counting her money.

"I don't mind watching. It's crazy cause I just fucked around with her ex last week. It seems me and Keh got the same type." He smirked. "I'm playing about the watching. I don't need to see all that. I should have copped you at the video shoot, but I guess she was looking at you hard too." He shrugged. "She was flexing on me."

"I'm sorry, Ty. But, I got plenty of friends-"

"Nah, shawty. You good." Ty wrapped Megan in another hug. "You just be good."

Megan laughed at the thought of Ty messing around with one of Kehlani's exes. It just showed their confidence and their self respect.

Megan decided to call Kehlani to which the phone answered in two rings.

"Yo," Kehlani's raspy voice sounded annoyed. It turned Megan on.

"Keh...Ty came in thinking I was finna give him some. I did once, but that was before we got together. And he was all like 'wanna be my Beyonce'?" Megan laughed. "Baby, come here and pick me up, please. I'm tired of these bummy niggas. They got big dicks, but they don't fuck my mind."

Kehlani snickered. "Shawty, I was tripping for two seconds on you. I was about to hit the highway. I'll buss this u-turn and get you. I'm sorry, baby."

"What you mean?"

"I thought...nah, it ain't important. I'm coming to you."

Megan furrowed her brow as the call ended. She slid on some sweatpants and a hoodie so she could wait outside the club for Kehlani. It smelled like open ass and cigarettes in the dressing room. For some reason, the scent hit her nose. Maybe, she was tired of being here at the club.

Kehlani's car pulled up almost immediately. The top was down and Kehlani's fro was tussled by the wind. She was playing some Babyface loudly. It was a sweet love song. Megan smiled. The small things really mattered to her and she did not realize it. Kehlani smiled at her, a diamond in one of her teeth.

"Mamas," Kehlani planted her lips on Megan's for a few seconds. "I love you. I trust you."

"What's wrong?"

"Ty was just talking his shit and I was thinking I lost you. I mean, I fucked a couple people before we got together too," Kehlani sighed. "I just don't want a repeat of my last relationship."

"Keh, you ain't gotta worry about me with anybody but you. You're the only one I want."

Kehlani's eyes glittered with love in them. "You mean it, mamas?"

"I can prove it to you..." Megan bit her lip. "Why don't we go somewhere and I can show you."

Kehlani's voice lowered and she whispered in Megan's ear. "I wanna feel it too."

It turned Megan on even more. "I want it right now." 

"Fuck you underneath the stars, in front of this club?" Kehlani smirked. "I'm gonna start making you scream my name. They gonna know you all mine." Kehlani's hand wondered the hem of the sweatpants. Megan's stomach felt butterflies. It felt so wrong, but so right. People were stumbling outside of the bar, not paying them no mind. Megan's hair was up in a messy bun and she had no make up on, so she was damn near unrecognizable. Kehlani still looked at her as if she was the most beautiful woman in the world. "Say my name. Call me daddy." 

Megan's lips trembled into a pout, a whine leaving her lips. She didn't want to give Kehlani that satisfaction too fast but her hands were already sliding her panties to the side. "You're such an asshole." 

"Aht aht, babygirl." Kehlani's voice was grave. Kehlani's free hand gripped Megan's neck. "Be good for me. You feel so wet." 

Kehlani's thumb started working faster on Megan's clit, two fingers inside. Megan bit her lip. She was fully aware that people could see her struggling. Kehlani was not even trying to be slick, she was fully fucking her with the top down in the car. Megan felt like she was going to make a mess on the leather passenger seat. "Daddy..." Megan whimpered. "Fuck..." 

"You definitely getting some dick tonight," Kehlani laughed darkly. "Especially seeing the way you was looking at me." 

"Fuck all them niggas, baby..." Megan whined as she felt herself getting closer. Kehlani curled her fingers up and started hitting Megan's spot. She started seeing stars. "Baby-" 

"That pussy mine, right?" 

Megan couldn't even respond. She covered her face with a scarf as she squirted into Kehlani's palm, ruining her sweatpants and the leather seat. 

Kehlani smiled, sucking on her fingers. "I got my answer. But, I'm not finished with you yet, boo."