player

gorilla grip, it's tight// got him sweating bricks, tongue-tied.

Oakland, CA. 1:30AM

Megan never really was the type to spend the night after fucking around with someone. Tyrone and her enjoyed each other's company with Rakim in the studio. He even let her mess around with the mic a bit and spit some bars. Megan always liked hip hop and rap since she grew up around it. It made her reminisce of the days back in Houston where she hung out with the rappers in her family. She missed home a lot and was grateful that Ty gave her a little slice of that.

After all the dudes left the studio, Ty gave her head on the sofa and she rode him. Unfortunately, she did put him to sleep. So, she had to take the BART on the way back to her apartment. She did not feel like catching an Uber that was all the way in San Fran this time a night. She had her taser just in case someone tried her and Ty's jacket on her shoulders. She crossed her legs as the bus pulled off. She began scrolling on her phone to check her messages. Jon told her that he was still there and had got some food delivered over. Tyler had sent a special message that was a digital plane ticket and a 5000 check that read : "u and lyssa off 4 da week. we hitting mexico"

Megan widened her eyes. Mexico? Why was Tyler sending her and Alyssa to Mexico? It seemed weird. She called him up, knowing he was awake doing only God knows what. This was Tyler. He was always awake.

"Shmello?" he answered.

"Why are me and Lyssa going to Mexico?"

"Well, you're working on a project with Kehlani and we both know we need to help Lyssa stop picking up niggas in the club. We gonna find her a Mexican chulo. I think Keh also needs the extra people. She's working on a project right now. It has to be her best yet."

Megan rolled her eyes. "You gas this woman up so much. She dropped like 2 good projects and y'all think she's the second coming of Jesus..."

"4 to be exact. Nah. I'm with her right now and she banged out a lot of it."

"What?" Megan sighed.

"She's writing it out. I think you'd love it. Megan. Trust me." He sounded like he was smiling over the phone. "When have I ever let you down?"

Megan met Tyler fresh off the plane from Houston. She was working her 3rd day at a lousy dinner that was only giving up 7.50 an hour. She was pretty sure that it was not legal, but the owners were quite greedy with their funds. Tyler walked in with someone who wore sunglasses at 3am. Megan was bone-dry tired and Tyler knew she was not from California at all. He asked where she was staying to which she replied, a dingy hotel off of 980.

He offered a job to tend to the bars at his club, but she then decided to strip instead. It made more money, plus the attention was amazing. The first time she stepped on the stage, she was shy. But then, the cash began to roll in. She got out of that dusty hotel room and got a place with Alyssa who came from Atlanta. They eventually got separate apartments since Megan never liked who Alyssa brought home. Plus, Meg had more financial help from her little escapades.

Their friendship blossomed over coming from the South to the Bay Area. They never imagined coming out here. Their southern belle attitudes were what drew them towards each other.

Sometimes Megan wished Alyssa was gay because it would make love seem easy. But, she knew their egos were too big to even level each other out outside of their sisterhood.

"Your flight's set for tomorrow morning. Pack light. I'll see y'all at the hotel." He hung up.

When Megan turned the key, she saw Jon and 4oe on the couch knocked out. A bottle of tequila was empty on the table with some pizza. She rolled her eyes as she cleaned up after him.