Chapter 2

Promise POV

We just touched down in Cali. We are literally making our way to baggage claim. I am so freaking excited and I can't wait to see what door is open after this experience. I prayed on it and I know God got me so I'm a just sit back and do my part and let him handle the rest.

"There go you bag." Raya pointed.

We rushed over to grab our bags before we had to wait for the the next round.

We had to go get our rentals.

"Oh yours is over there. I think mine is black though." Raya pressed the button and the light flashes and the doors opened. "Oh that is fucking fire!"

"Girl how you do that shit?" She pressed a button on my keys and my car did the same thing

"Now that is fire. That motherfucka look clean.

"For 300 a day the ventilation in that bitch better clear my skin." Raya rolled her eyes and I laughed.

We hopped in our cars and she lead the way to our little Airbnb.

Everything down here is super high but it's gonna all be worth it in the end.

We had to stop at Walmart to get things that we will need you are we here like groceries because who eating out every day not us. Especially when we can cook everything we would buy. We got a couple duvet sets cause who trust people that much not I. Corona out so we had to get a box of mask and gloves and disinfecting wipes and disinfectant spray.

Soon as soon as we got to the Airbnb we make sure everything was clean we wipe down everything and we change the bedding.

I had to wake up early in the morning to get to the video shoot so Raya let me go to sleep while she finished up the rest of the house.

***

5:30 am

My alarm went off and I grabbed my phone and tapped stop.

I jumped right outta bed to wake myself up instead of trying to convince myself to sleep for five more minutes. I jumped in a hot steamy shower.

"Raya!"

"Good morning." She smiled walking my room.

"I saw you weren't in here. Good morning. Can you style me today?"

"Of course." She nodded. "What style?"

"She said dress the part so I guess I gotta dress up since I am going around famous people." I rolled my eyes and she laughed. "Maybe something simple yet sexy and cute." She nodded.

"Mmm..." She tapped her lip closed her eyes and they popped open. "I got an extra outfit for you one second." She walked up.

I don't have any specific problem with famous people it's just the fact that I don't like that people praise them more than they praise Jesus. Plus they rather talk about sex and drugs than push their audience to do better in life. Sex don't make you no money neither does drugs.

"Here put this on." I nodded snd she laid it out. "You want heels or sneakers."

"Heels." She nodde and laid them down on the floor.

"Remember spray yourself before you put on your clothes and one spray in the air and spin! You to old to be drowning yourself in perfume!" I laughed.

"Okay mom!"

"You know it!"

I patted myself dry and put on my lotion and made sure I spray myself and I did my hair and got dressed.