49

Raya POV

We went walked out the airport and hopped in the car that Chris sent for us.

" OK so we definitely need to go to the con tonight. We need to really enjoy this time out here and I told Chris and he already planned some things." I nodded.

" yes, I need to have some fun, I've been trapped in a room, making clothes for the last three weeks, I think it's time for me to find a company that can make my clothes in bulk."

"Yes. Because after this, you're gonna have so many cells. You have some of the biggest superstars wearing your clothes on this walkway. Once the news get out and the pictures get out people are going to want it and you make it one by one is only going to slow things down for you, so you definitely need to be trying to get that done before the fashion show so I could be available a little after, you know?" I nodded.

"Yeah. I just need to find a company that works with me and for me." She nodded.

" Yes, you need to get her game on a roll so we can do a collaboration. I want my collaboration to be all pink."

"Baby pink. I know. I can't wait!"

Affer about 15 minute nap, we finally pulled up to Chris house.

He was dancing in the driveway and we laughed and Promise recorded him.

"Hey baby!" He yelled and he opened the door and damn near dragged her out the car.

"Hey baby."  She wrapped around him.

The driver helped me out.

"Thank you."

"Hey Chris!" I waved and he waved back.

I just went in the house and let them have their moment.

I went to the room I regularly slept in and sat my bags in there.

I took of my plane clothes and jumped in the shower and I washed that ride off me.

I am not even tired, just exhausted mentally.

I got out and lotioned down and threw on something loose because I am just going to take a nap.

***

"Hey y'all." I walked in the living room.

"Hey!" They all jumped up and greeted me.

"We missed you baby." Hoodie hugged me.

" you are here every day." I laughed and he lifted me off my feet. "Stop." I laughed and he faked dropped me and I wrapped my arms around him. "Hoodie." He did it again and my leg clutched up around him. "Put me down." He put me down.

"I loved it." I laughed.

"I bet you did, that is the closet my pussy would ever get to your-"

"Hey!" Kofi stepped in front of him and I hugged him.

"Hey." I sat down.

"Where is Chris and Promise?"

"I don't know. Have you seen them since you got here?" He shooked his head. "Oh well." We laughed.

*I am not sexually attracted to Chris right now so sex scene about him maybe on a little hold. I am so sorry!*

"So you still with Dave?" Hoodie asked.