Chapter 24

Raya POV

"August..."

"Raya..." he pulled me closer.

"Are you really sleep or..."

"No what you wanna talk about?" He kept his eyes closed.

"Give me a kiss." He poked out his lips and I kissed him. "You don't know how to kiss baby." He laughed.

"Cause I don't really kiss or I haven't kissed many hoes and how can you tell me I can't kiss and I was your first kiss?"

"Oh yeah that is true. Sit up we are going practice." He shook his head.

"Just lay down we need some rest." I sat up and waited for him to do the same. He eventually sat up in front of me. "Come on Raya it is 2 in the morning and you wanna play high school games."

"Oh shut up." I climb over and straddle him and I slowly leaned in and he grabbed my neck and kissed me roughly.

We made out for like 5 minutes.

"How was that?" He reached his hand up the back of my shirt and rubbed my back.

I kissed him again and I added more fire to the kiss and it because hot and intense with passion.

He stood up and laid me on my back not breaking the kiss and my legs naturally wrapped around his waist.

He broke the kiss and he lips trailed down my neck.

"Mmm."

It's been forever since I got some dick like forever. He was just doing all the right shit to make a bitch pussy wet.

He pulled my shirt over my hand. I sat up so he can take off my bra. He kissed around my breast and ran his tongue acrossed my nipple. I knew he loved titts but damn he showed them so much love my pussy got jealous.

"Mmm." I moaned softly as he kissed down my stomach and I I tended up as he hovered over my pussy. He kissed it gently and pushed my legs up and pulled my panties of before pushing my legs into the bed and slurping and sucking on my pussy.

I whimpered lowly.

"August." I moaned softly.

We are at the Airbnb right now and Promise and Chris are here. We came her to have like a little game night but Promise and Chris started arguing and fighting because they were losing. Then went in the room.

"August." I moaned louder feeling myself right on the edge. "Fuck. I am gonna- ou." I released and I hissed.

He licked me clean.

And he came back up and kissed me tongue first.

"Mmm" I moaned into his mouth and his hands made their way down to my pussy. "No." I grabbed his hand.

"What do you want?"

"Fuck me August." He nodded.

He pulled me to the edge of the bed and kissed me sloppily and I reached down stroked him through his briefs and he grew firm in my hands and that shit made me wetter.

I pulled him out his brief and his girth alone made me so nervous. It fit perfectly in my hand and he growled and I continued to stroke him.

He stood up giving me a clear view at his dick and it was perfect. Long and thick. He stroked it and I laid back.

"Condom?"

"I don't have one."

"I'll go ask c-"

"No." He laughed at my quick response. "Come on, pull out. I trust you. August I am trusting you please do not abuse my trust, especially when it comes to this."

"Oh, I promise I won't."

"Thank you." He pushed my legs back and I nervously waited for him to enter me.

He rubbed through my slit and I gasped at the feel of him stretching me. It was such a pleasurable pain.

"Shit." I whined.

"You feel so good baby." He started of at a slow pace.

I don't know if the lack of sex or the feeling of me always wanting to give this man my body but everything felt so amazing.

I was snapped back into reality by him kissing my lips softly.

"Fuck baby." I moaned and wrapped my arms around him and he pulled me into a hug and his strokes got longer and faster and deeper. He sucked and bit my shoulders and neck. "Oh shit, just like that."

"Just like that?"

"Yes baby."

"You are so beautiful when you taking this dick baby." He kissed me. "This pussy feel so good."

"I am going to come August." He held me tighter and kept his motion. "August- Aug- shit!" I screamed and I came hard and he kept going.

"There you go." He pulled out. "Good job."

"Oh shit."

I squealed as he turned me over.

"August just-"

"Listen to me," he grabbed my hair and pulled my face to his. "I am in control now." He kissed me tongue first and he slapped my ass.

I assumed the position and he tweak me how he wanted me.

"Look at that pussy dripping." He stuffed me with his whole log and I groaned and reach back. "Move your fucking hand." He started a long, deep, fast stroke.

"Ou." I moaned into the bed and he grabbed my hair.

"Is this what you wanted baby? Take it baby." He pulled me to matched his thrust and the room filled with my heavy breathing and his groans.

"This dick is so good." I moaned.

"Mhm." I threw my ass back and I instantly came and he started drilling me.

I gasped and I found myself reaching for nothing but something to save me.

My body became heavy because of the pleasure. I could feel me dripping and squirting and he kept going.

"There you go. Look at you." He pulled out and eat it from the back and my legs started trembling. I came in his mouth and I felt so overwhelmed with pleasure my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

I quickly came back down with the feeling of him sliding back in and he put his leg on the bed and pounded in me and I felt every inch and he gave my hair and pulled me to his mouth and spit in my mouth and kissed me and our bodies continued to crash roughly into eachother.

Promise POV

"Chris!" I yelled. "Fuck me baby."

"Tell daddy your sorry."

"I am so sorry. I am so sorry daddy. Yes! Yes! Yes!" I yelled as I reached my peak and I gasped for air and my body jerk.

"Good girl."