Chapter 9

Promise POV

" bitch I never thought I would walk rodeo drive!" Alyea squealed. " we definitely need to go to the walk of fame." I nodded.

" bitch I'm ready to go home I done did all of this shit."

" oh yeah it wasn't you supposed to come home like three weeks ago which 'chall moving up here."

" no but I had a video shoot and plus Raya really likes being out here."

"Fuck that girl."

" Alyea I really don't understand how you can hate her so much and you The one who stabbed her in the back."

" bitch her boyfriend came on to me and she should've understood where i came from."

" no that don't make sense."

" niggas can say Bros over hoes but the hoes be tripping."

" girl at the end of the day you should've never slept with her nigga knowing how she felt about him I don't care if he came on to you or not. I don't give a fuck if that nigga offered you a diamond ring to fuck you should've never fucked him." I shrugged. " that was your best friend."

" no she was never my best friend she was your friend you were my best friend that's why I even started hanging out with her. That bitch don't even look good. How did you even become friends or even stay friends y'all are not on the same level look at her and look at you."

" she is fucking beautiful I don't know what you're talking about."

" whatever you say you can keep dickeating the bitch but we both know what is true." She laughed. "Plus I told you I was fucking him. I don't know why are you sitting here judge me when you did the same thing."

" my time was a genuine mistake!" I snapped. " I didn't even know they were together when I did it."

" but you still continue to do it after they Popped out. Well let me correct myself you did it one last time as a Goodbye. And I bet you you ain't tell her." I sighed.

" we were young we were 13 who wasnt fucking him! You had a whole fucking baby by him."

" OK bitch don't get mad at me I'm just pointing out the obvious cause you feel like you can judge me or you can't cause you did the same shit."

" I don't even know why we're having this conversation and you said you would never bring it up again. I wish I never told you."

"Just how you like reminding people of who they are I had to remind you who you were because if Raya found out what you did you would be on the same boat as me instead of judging me but you're my best friend I ain't gone do you like that"

I know you're probably mad but I was 13 I was hanging out with this bitch and I thought I was grown Periodt but we were so young and I didn't think they was taking a relationship serious but when they did start taking the relationship serious I stopped. I mean I made my mistakes when it came to me and Rayas relationship but she made mistakes too so I mean hey what can I really say.

We were all hood which is just growing up fast. Too fast for our liking and we figured shit out as we went.

Me and Rayas parents were best friends so at some point in my life I feel as though I was being forced to be your best friend and we went through what we went through but we made it out on top. There's things that I just can't tell her because I don't know how she's going to take it. How many mistakes that I'm not proud of it all but I try my best to do right by her as far as now.

There was a point in time where me and Raya were not friends and I did a lot of fucked up shit. Raya and I kind of fell apart when we began our teen years we did eventually come back together when we were like 17 and we realized we were on the same shit we wanted to start a business get money and shit like that so we did come together in now we are inseparable.

***

Back at the house...

" but she don't have the tell me that you could've told me that." Raya rolled her eyes. " I wasn't gonna force you to stay down here. We in this shit together so if you ready to go home we could've went home it's not that serious. August got money he could have bring his ass to Philly." She shrugged. " do you really wanna go home or did Alyea tell you to go home because I know how you get when y'all get with each other." She rolled her eyes.

" no I actually wanna- what you mean bythat?"

" I don't know why she's so influential on you when you're a grown ass woman but you literally do everything she tell you to do. The shit get Hella annoying she could talk anyway about me to you and I don't like that shit. Is giving real fake as fuck. Y'all haven't even been that cool for you to be really having her out here like when did y'all get so cool."

" what- i'm a grown ass woman I can be cool with whoever I wanna be cool with."

" but that's what I'm saying is even Aug even peeped that you let her talk about and say anything to me but as soon as I'm finna say something then its always calm down oh you startin blah blah blah. We too grown to be picking sides and acting like we little ass kids. I didn't wanna say nothing in front of August because I feel like this is our business but stop letting a bitch feel comfortable enough to talk you about me."

" bitch I can say anything to anybody I want to say anything, I'm grown as fuck. Bitch you asking with me and her became so cool when did you become so cool."

" girl we grew up together were literally neighbors."

" girl that shit was forced on the low yall was never that cool but it's cute you think y'all were." Raya got up and grabbed her by her shirt and punched her so hard you could hear her nose crack.

" bitch stop fucking playing with me." She continued to punch her right in the face. "Yeah what's up." She let her go and Alyea started windmilling.

Raya drop kicked that bitch.

"You stupid bitch! You kicked me in my face!"

"Stop fucking playing with me because I don't wanna beat your ass How bad I want to beat your ass cause I will hurt you little girl you cannot fight leave me alone and I'm telling you this is the last time I'm telling you! Promise this is your friend stop letting her fucking disrespect me bitch I don't even know why you bought her here knowing that I am here too you could've had a little fucking common decency. We paying half for this Airbnb you bring bitches here to disrespect me in a fucking place that I'm paying for. Every fucking day every fucking second I would never do that shit to you so that shows how much you value this friendship. Any bitch you hate I fucking hate cause a bitch that hate you will sit Around and talk shit about you! And ain't nobody allowed to talk shit about you in front of me but it's not the other way around. Bitch been sitting around talking shit about me you are you got to give is a little kekes and giggles bitch please. You could go home now if you want to both of y'all can go home or you could talk shit on the way home and guess what when I come home I'm coming to get my shit and I'm leaving." She snatched her phone from me and walked in the room and slammed the door.