44.5

Raya POV

"I have to get these clothes done first." I speak with my assistant.

"So the sales have raised since Chris wore it on his instagram. So having him model would be a major money move." She explained.

"Yeah, I asked him he said he will do it."

"How much?"

"Free, he is my brother." We laughed. "I might still ask." I shrugged.

" if he's gonna do it for free, just let him do it for free because you can pay other celebrities to join it."

" I was thinking, maybe Teyana Taylor because I sold a couple pieces to her. And I also made her a couple pieces. I got a couple video vixens that down already. August said that he would do it but I have to check in with him because we don't fuck no more." She laughed. " I have Dave, he's going to do it if I tell him to do it. I have Kofi."

" Ralph Angel, Kofi?"

"Yes."

"That is my baby!" She screamed and I laughed.

" I want to get some plus size models."

"Yes all shapes and sizes. We need to make sure we do our practice walked. We need how many girls?"

"I would say fifty all together because this is my first time."

"Okay. Long or short run way."

"Long."

"You want a performer?"

"Yes, I don't have any connections maybe Chris can help."

"Yeah. We also need some invitations for the crowd."

"I was just gone let anybody come."

"You sure that is safe for your celebrity friends?"

"True. Shit maybe when Promise comes home we can finish this."

"Yeah."

"I want black every thing and I want the walk way elevated and I want-" somebody knocked on the door and I got up from my computer. "Hold up."

"Okay."

I made my way to the door and when I opened it Dave pushed past me and walked in.

"Excuse me, I didn't invite you in."

"I don't give a fuck." He tossed his keys on the table. "Where Promise?" He walked back up to me.

"She is at the shop today." I back up to go around him and he followed my movement. "I am working." I pointed to my laptop.

"Somebody on here." He walked over there.

"Dave stop." I rushed behind him.

"Hello beautiful."

"Oh hey Mr. East."

"She is going to call you back."

"Alaa don't listen to him." I stepped infront of him and she laughed.

"You look stressed." She laughed and I laughed softly.

"That's what he does. David bye. I told you to leave me alone." I turned to him and he pulled me out his way. "Dave plea-"

"Alaa is it?" He looked in the camera and she nodded. "She will call you back." I sighed.

"I am sorry he is about leave. David I am working. Stop."

"Say bye." He pointed the laptop.

"You are embarrassing me."

"Then say bye because I am not leave and I will curse you ass out right here and fuck the shit out of you on this camera. You some dick." He whispered aggressively. "Say bye."