Chapter 2.5

Promise POV

"This better be fun bro." Raya sighed. "Cause you be friends with the weirdest Bitches." I laughed.

"You my only friend and all this is for business."

"Yeah whatever." I finished her ponytail. "Yes this is a look."

"Yes

"Yes... you look fire."

"Thank you." I did my own hair and got dressed.

"You giving very much red neck tease

"You giving very much red neck tease." I laughed. "Come on before we late."

"Bitch ain't no being late to a club."

"Bitch yes there is when you have been invited."

"Come on." I grabbed my keys and we hopped in my car.

"Ou! This is my shit!" Raya turn up the radio. "You got potential you got you got potential." I started singing.

I saw her flash come on.

"This singing ass bitch always out doing me." She recorded me and I started singing to the camera.

"Keep it open... one hunnit." I did the run and she squealed.

"Bitch yes you better go off!" The flash went off and she was still geeking.

We pulled up to the club and I texted Chris we were outside.

Some body came from the back to get us and they looked at Raya in confusion.

"You are Promise?" I nodded. "And Raya?" She made a stink face.

"Yeah what is the problem?" Raya instantly got defensive.

"Nothing is just that shad is here." The girl started walking us through the back.

"Who the fuck is shad and what that gotta do with us. We got invited but someone else that is in there not shad." I looked at her.

"Yeah I know Chris but there are rules that Shad put on the VIP." We walked in and everybody was crowded around the stage.