36

* at this point I am pretty sure you guys can tell that I am just doing anything at this point. I be forgetting that I even started this book. Now I am about to use it to have fun.🤣😂 hopefully everything ties together because I'm bout to start doing random ass shit*

Raya POV

"My fucking ears are stuffed." I sighed.

"Push the inside of your mouth." Jessica showed me. "Here." She walked up to me and I opened my mouth and she pushed down on the inside of my mouth in the back. "Now push." my ear popped.

"That worked." I laughed softly.

"I used to do that shit all the time." She wiped her fingers off. "I have bad allergies sometimes." She sighed.

"Jessica... listen I am not upset with you. I am sorry if you feel that way."

We have barely talked since I snapped on them yesterday. We have barely even said anything to each other. I can definitely tell that she's keeping her distance.

" no you don't have to apologize, we did do extremely too much. Even with the whole who can get you first thing, I feel like we were all doing too much. As a woman I know how you feel and I should've thought about it that way. I was just so busy on trying to get you. I am sorry that made you feel less than human, that was never ever the go on either of our parts, and we had this conversation while you weren't here."

" sorry it was just a lot of shit going on in that moment, and I was already annoyed and the fact that you guys were talking about me as if I was some type of fucking bag or something... It was a lie."

" I really like you, like... Like like you. I understand you aren't ready for a relationship increase like that and after what you bring through I can definitely understand why, so there is no rush here. If it happens, it happens but I want you to know that this isn't just some I want to fuck thing. I really like you and I love the way that you make me feel by being yourself. Yes, it only been six days but I feel like I've known you my whole life from the second day we've been here."

" I like you, too, I really like you, It's something that I'm not used to. I am normally not attracted to anyone, but I have only been with one girl in my life and that experience as you heard was bullshit. I like where you came from and what you become. I like that you take care of your siblings. I like that you are honest with yourself. I love a lot of things about you." She smiled.

" when I tell you, I feel the exact same way like I love what you came from and where you are now and the type of person that you strive to become and actually achieve and the daily. You are actually a kind and humble and helpful person. I love that about you. A lot of people that come from where you started off, are normally snotty and stuck up. You are such a great person and you have such an amazing vibe about you."

"Thank you so much." I smiled at her.

"Do you wanna fuck Dave?" She asked.

" I don't really know, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. With you, you definitely apply pressure. I feel like he just thinks it's going to come to him so he doesn't have to work for it but he does have to work for it."

" yeah, he is just used to women flocking to him because of his looks." She flocked.

" how did you two meet?"

" I was walking down the street one day and he just so happen to be walking out of the store. He caught my attention but I just kept it moving. Because I realized who it was and he is that nigga in Harlem. Then he stopped me and invited me to his show. And yeah he fuck the shit out of me and we been fucking every since that was about a year ago maybe a year and a half."