46.5

Promise POV

"No, it fine. Hey August." Raya smiled at him.

"Dave." August nodded at him.

"Wussup?"

"Nothing man, listen, I wanna apologize for all the unnecessary animosity. Especially over some female friends. It's not worth it at the end of the day. I have no issue with you. You have no issue with me shit if you would've asked me nicely, I would've gave her to you." Raya eyes enlarged.

" who the fuck- what the fuck are you talking about?" She laughed softly.

" I am just saying as men we shouldn't fight over females."

" oh, so you are talking about me? How can you give him anything when I never belonged to you?" She frowned up her face. " don't do this August. I have always been nice to you. Haven't I?"

" I wasn't saying it-"

" you were... you cannot give me to the highest bidder. Give me to him? You and him didn't have a friendship way before me. You were mad that he said something about your spiritual wife right? So when did the beef start being about me? You can give me to him because he took me. He took me and fuck me good to."

"Ou." Chris laughed softly.

"So good that I don't even think about you anymore. Which means I don't sit around and think of ways to get a reaction out of you or be disrespectful or distasteful. You are so fucking lame... And it gets so fucking boring dealing with the same person. You're so passive aggressive. Such a fucking hypocrite. Every time you beef with anybody it's about a bitch because you can't keep them. Maybe it's time to realize you are the problem. Maybe it's your boring personality? Maybe it's your funds slowly decreasing. Maybe because you add nothing to others peoples life but expect the world. Don't come in you're being disrespectful. I have always been kind to you. Even when you have tried to embarrass me or hurt me like right now. I have always been kind to you."

" the way you just spoke to me was kind?"

" here we go again... You talk yourself into some shit that you weren't expecting so now you're going to play victim. But what you don't know is I don't mind being the villain because it took me a minute to get here." She shrugged. " so is that why you came here? To try to throw a quick insult? You are so fucking salty."

" but like you said, why be with someone who doesn't add anything to their life. You did nothing for me and she did everything for me. And that one visit she show me things that you haven't shown in a whole year. You expected me to leave her to be with you?"

" no. I thought you were over her from the time she dub your ass in front of her husband." Raya laughed.

" I hope you are over him when he dub your ass in front of his baby mom."

" the difference between you and me is I know what I'm getting myself into this time." She shrugged and walked farther into the house. " he doesn't lie to me for me to expect anything more. He's not trying to deceive me. I know what it is." She sat down.

"Yeah I guess." August shrugged. "Look I am not here to argue with you. I came here to sit and have conversation. He was here so I decided speak on what I was feeling." He sat down beside her.

"August move. you came in here and you saw him and you got salty. You got mad and now you're being disrespectful." She pushed him. " you are doing all of this for attention not even knowing that this is really making me look at you different. This is not the way that you get my attention. You are really fucked up in the head."

He is so weird.

"What the fuck is he doing?" Chris sighed.

" why did you bring him here?"