Chapter 30

Promise POV

"Hey Aug." I opened the door.

"Wussup sis?" I stepped back.

"I haven't seen you in forever. I went from seeing you everyday to seeing you once in a blue moon."

"Yeah, I been busy. I need to come see her, try to clear up some shit. I really fucked up." I frowned up my face.

"What happened?"

"I fucking did some bullshit. Fucked on some bitch." I gasped. "Yeah."

"That's why you haven't been around?" He nodded. "She did not tell me that."

"Well yeah, I did some foul shit."

"What's up?" Raya walked in the living room. "I mean hey Au- baby." She shot him a fake smile.

He sighed and walked over to her and she slowly wrapped her arm around him.

Raya POV

"I am so sorry." He squeezed and I just sat there.

"Okay." I sighed, I didn't wanna to let go and be rude. "What's bring you by?" He pulled back.

"Can we talk?"

"We already talked, there is nothing left for you to say." He stared at me and sighed. "It happened, it's not going to change because you say sorry. You do know that?" I let him go feeling the heat of my emotions.

"I really fucking regret it Raya."

"We both regret things." I sighed and flopped down on the couch.

Promise stood there at this point I know she knows. Just from the look on her face when I walked in.

"What does that mean?"

I can choose to be sad or mad. I feel like I shouldn't be sad. I did nothing fucking wrong to deserve this! I did my part and that is what I hate about relationships, it two sided and no matter how l hard you tried to make it work, they can fuck it all up. I have every right to be mad.

"I regret this, putting myself back in the position to go through this." He sighed.

"I know, it was a mistake that is never going tg to happen again, I can promise you that Raya. I am so sorry."

I don't know everything in my body was saying to give it a another go but no. My subconscious was telling me we been here before. Then again we were in a relationship.

It is really up to me, if I wanna take this chance or give up.

"Whatever." I shrugged.

I really don't know how I feel right now. I don't know what the fuck is going on, it seems like everything was on the perfect pass, and he just threw us away, basically. I want him to be the right guy so bad, and I know it's unfair for me too ridicule him for doing single things while he was single.

"It's fine." I sighed and he stared at me.

There was a knock at the door and promise went to get it and I heard her scream and I jumped up and I calmed down at the sight of her in Chris's arms.

"Baby I missed you." She kissed him.

"I missed you too, I was out here doing I little shoot. Well I was in New York but I decided why not to just come and spend a few days with you. Dave invited me so you know." Somebody walked out to the door.

"Wussup? Am I welcomed in to?" He laughed and Promise looked at me and her mouth dropped.

"What?" She looked behind me and instantly dropped her smile and august wrapped his arms around.