Chapter 22

Promise POV

We all pulled up to the club and hopped out the car. Me and Chris were supposed to hang out today but he booked a last minute hosting.

"Christopher I will beat you ass in the club if I don't get in that section." Raya snapped. "I am dead ass serious."

"Sis you are going to. You walking in with us." He threw his arm around her shoulder.

"I am traumatized." She squealed.

"Baby you are gonna get in. Relax." August laughed.

The security guard tapped on the window and we quickly hopped out and the cameras were flashing and I covered Rayas face. She is very sensitive to lights.

We walked in the club and the vibed changed.

"You okay?" Raya nodded.

They escorted use to the section and it was already so many people in there.

"Hoodie." Chris yelled as the dapped eachother.

"Yo Brodie." August hugged him.

"Hey hood." I hugged him.

"RayRay." She looked at him and rolled her eyes.

I personally don't know what happened between the two of them but she just does not fuck with him. She did tell me that he was trying to hook up with her or some shit like that. something took a left and she smacked his ass in the face.

"Breezy in the house. My home boy August Alsina!" The DJ yelled and the audience went crazy.

I luv this shit blasted through the club and me and Raya song the song.

"Don't let his little ass up here Christopher." Raya pointed and it was Little little Bow Wow.

"What is going on? Why you don't like him?" August stepped in front of her.

"Fuck him."

"Hood he can't come in. Not tonight."

"But this shad. You can't let her fuck up business." Hoodie let him in. " she is just a fan you gonna do all of that for a fan. These is real life people that you work with."

" work by doing what?" Chris stepped down.

"Yo Chris." Bow wow dapped him up.

"Wussup man let me speak to you right quick."

" yo hood... I don't know what happened between you and my girl but stop addressing her with disrespect. You do theshit at the house you do the shit anytime you fucking see her. Let it go bro whatever y'all had going on let that shit go. She's not a fan she's a fucking friend you would know that if you was around. Come on with weird ass shit you got all his animosity towards a female." August yelled over the music.

" Man listen this is business. If she can't take the shit she need to leave. That's a little bow wow you know how much music they did together how many records they sold together and you think he should end the friendship because she is uncomfortable. No that's a part of being in the fucking club being around people that you don't normally be around."

" and I understand that, what I'm saying is stop being disrespectful towards my girl. You know what you doing all this calling out shit and she just a family how many times can a call her a fucking fan. You done saw her 1,000,001 fucking times already when does it stop being a fan. She is around us 24 seven this is family this is a great friend. She's a great person and he likes being around her so you know that makes her a friend. Stop playing yourself for real man I'm trying to be nice-"

" or what you gonna do nigga I do all your hits. I know how you move so what? What you gonna do?" He stepped to August and I stood up.

" y'all relax we just got to the club. Hood if you gonna walk around with that bad ass attitude I don't know what to tell you go over there with your females you don't have to be in our face. You are choosing to be here to be smart like he's saying even though you act like you don't understand. You don't have to be right here you're choosing to so you can try to bother her with your presence. When me and Chris go out you're never around us you're over there with all of them other bitches so what's the problem today? Chill the fuck out you're being negative as hell."

" come on sis you already know what it is. I'm not being negative I'm just doing my job."

" what is your job?" All three of us asked in unison.

"What do you do? Other than getting Chris caught up in a bunch of fucking unnecessary ass drama because of the females that you bring around him." Raya added. " don't get me wrong you've been around for a little minute but what do you do exactly? I haven't seen you do shit since you popped up. What are you like a security guard? What is it what do you do?

" what do you do?" He fired back.

" I mean it depends on what you want me to do. I have multiple skills and multiple Masters I know you don't know what college is but I went there for multiple things. Do you wanna chef? I can be that. Do you want stylist? I can be that.. Do you need a realtor? I can be there. Do you need to make up artist? I can be that. Do you need a hole fixed in your fucking shirt? I went to school for fashion and design I can be thanksgiving . Do you need some business advice or a manager? I can be that. Do you need an interior designer? I can be that. Do you need a Music engineer? I can be that. What do you need? Because I can be that! So like I asked you before what do you do?"

" are you guys seriously arguing in the middle of the club?" I asked and Raya kept her eyes locked on him.

"Man..." she toasted the air and went back to doing what she was doing.

" leave her alone." Chris walked up. "Go head bro." He waved him off and he has the puff walking off.

me and Raya went right back to partying The music was live. Everything about this club was lit.

"Wop!" Raya yelled making me laughed. "The young boy just turned sixteen and I got... sixty fo and hot bikes that I rock. Keep three or four sweeties on my clock." She put her arm around my shoulder.

"Gimme that!" We yelled.

She song every last adlib and we laughed and enjoyed the night.

Amil that's right came on and Raya went crazy she was a sucka for Amil.