Chapter 15

Chris POV

"Yeah." I opened the door and Amikka stood there with aeko in her arms. "Wussup?" I took him out of her arms.

"Why do your fans hate me so fucking much?" I shrugged.

"I don't know maybe because you keep copying kaes every fucking move. That shit is weird, why do you do that? What is wrong with be Amikka?" I whispered trying not to wake up Promise.

"You and I always had one thing in common and you know that. So you can stand there and judge me but we both know why I am here. It was fine when I looked like her when you were fucking me, right? Why are you so surprised now? Just tell your fans too back off! I have an audition to today so please watch him or do I have to drop him off to your mother?"

"I can take care of my fucking son." I closed the door in her face and he just stared at me and started trying to kiss me. "Hey little man, I wish your mom would told me you guys were here I would have gotten you some snacks." I sat on the couch.

I honestly don't even know what to do. I never been alone with him.

"So what do you wanna do." He smiled at me.

I couldn't help but see my face on his, I don't know what them people in the comments be talking about.

"Hey Chris." Promise walked toward me slowly. "I'll just get something to drink and go upstairs."

"Hey. Wait come here." She stopped and made her way back to me. "This is my son aeko."

"Hey baby boy." He damn near jumped out my lap to hers. "Hey." She cooed and she carefully picked him up.

He just smiled at her and laid his head on her chest.

"I am promise."

He started making noises and they started having a whole conversation.

Somebody knocked on the door.

"I'll get it." She handed him back carefully and went to get the door. "Hey august. Hey Raya." They all walked but into the living room.

"Look at the cutie baby." Raya stared at aeko in adoration. "Can I hug him." She fake pouty and I handing him to her.

"Wussup nigga." I dapped up august and I have Raya a hug. "So what we doing tonight?"

"I was thinking going to the studio. I just got back to cali I was in Houston with the family."

"She met the fam?" I walked to the kitchen and he followed

"No not yet she was already here. She got booked out here and that came in clutch"

"Yeah, so how she feeling after the big fight."

"She hasn't talked about it much which is strange because we talk about everything. I think she is still trying to figure out how she wants to go about it and then she'll tell me."

"What was it about she never really gave me the answer."

"Promise and her friend the one that was here last." I nodded remembering that dumb bitch. "While basically they was fucking on Raya nigga and shit. The bitch got pregnant and Promise told her to lie and act like she gave the child away so they can get money outta Raya which in my opinion is fucked up."

"What you mean fucking in him?"

"Like fucking him, threesomes and singles like all that." I shook my head. "I think their friendship may have started off with promise having an agenda but she truthfully came to love Raya. Raya is awesome and wholesome with a great heart and she is honest and beautiful and she get to a bag no matter what. She is chill as fuck but also lit and fun to be around. She is caring and giving..." he paused just stared off in his own little world.

"You in love?" He laughed.

"Nawl not yet man but she'll do it soon." I dapped him out.

"Did you?" I motioned.

"Did we have sex?" I nodded. "Nawl not yet, you?"

"Yeah yesterday, last night, this morning." I shook my head at the memory.

"Y'all some freak hoes." We laughed.

"You think they are talking?" He shook his head.

"Raya will act like you don't exist when she don't like you so I doubt it."

Promise POV

"Raya so you are just gonna ignore me when I am pouring my heart out to you? I am sorry." I looked at her and she continued to rock the baby to sleep. "Raya."

"Promise shut the- shut up! He is tryna go to sleep."

"Why are you treating me like this? Yes I messed up but damn I am trying to fix it."

She went in the kitchen and came back out without the baby.

"Fix what? How are you gonna fix what you did? Huh? A bullshit ass sorry don't fix shit. And as for you pouring your heart out I don't give a fuck if it burst into a million pieces. I pour my heart out and what did you do? Probably go fuck the nigga in the next room!" She shouted. "How could you? Promise what did I ever do to you? I have been a great friend to you. I have been fucking great! I gave you money whenever, I hand made you clothes, I did your make up. I brought your shop, I got us a house, I cooked for you every night, I dealt with your frequent disrespect. Why would you do that to me? How could you use me so much and I been nothing but fucking great." My eyes started to water from the pain in her voice.

"Raya I was just tryna to get by I meant you no harm." I wiped my face but the tears didn't stop.

"No I was getting you by and you were being greedy and malicious. You and that bitch, you let her make you hurt me. Our friendship was always one sided but I didn't mind because I loved you and I knew I was privileged. How can you treat me this way because our lives are different when I didn't do the same to you. I was the one living good and I had loving parents and money but no I used the love I was taught and money I was giving to help you and it was all a waste. So fuck you and your heart, I hate you." She didn't even shed a tear but I knew I hurt her beyond measures.

I don't even know why I did everything I did to her. I was just so jealous and envious at first. I was young and I did a lot of dumb shit and it's all starting to catch up with me.