45.5

Chris POV

" she probably blocked your ass." I laughed at August.

He is having his little moment. I guess he misses Raya. He always talks himself into bad situations because he doesn't know when to shut the fuck up or how to control his emotions.

" I know for sure that she blocked me, and the fact that she doesn't answer unknown numbers is even more annoying. She's the first person who says they don't answer unknown numbers and actually never answers unknown numbers..." me and Hoodie and Kofi laughed.

" call her business phone." Hood suggested.

My phone started ringing.

"You and Promise cool?" He looked at my screen.

"Of course, I told you I was going to get my shit together for my baby." They started laughing and awing. "Hey baby." She looked into the camera.

"Hey baby, I just realize you called me. We were out eating and this bitch was starting all of this drama." She started cracking the fuck up.

"What happened?"

"He is so fucking mad." She continued to laughed. "Oh my god, her ass is drunk starting shit. Stressing his ass out." She was dying.

"Who." I laughed and passed August the blunt.

"Raya, she is stressing Dave the fuck out. You should've heard him." I look at Aug and his face sat in saltiness. " he is at the house waiting for us. Now she scared and driving like a fucking grandma."

"What she do?"

"Who you around?"

"Kofi and Hood and Aug. the regular." She continued to laughed.

"Oh okay, say hey to my man." She put the phone and on Raya.

"Hey!" She yelled and Promise started dying laughing.

She has to be drunk.

"Chris your friends are too much, I am never doing this shit again. So tell Hood to give up." Raya laughed into the phone.

"You heard what she said fat ass." August snapped.

" I ain't the one that's fucking her, Stick Figure. Obviously, that nigga fucking her brains out."

"Who is talking?" I panned the camera around the room. "Hey y'all! Hey Hood." She laughed.

"Don't hey me."

"I am sorry, I thought somebody who loves you should tell you." We all laughed. "Oh shit."

"He is really still here waiting." Promise little shocked. " oh shit, it's about to go down." She frowned up her face.

"You think- how mad you think he is?" Promise stared at her and shrugged.

"You the one fucking him, how mad do you think he is going to be?"

"Bitch I don't know but he is getting out the car. He is a little crazy so watch my back." They laughed.

" Just say you had to go pick me up that is why you took a little bit longer."