44

1 month later~

Promise POV

"I don't give a fuck." Raya laughed into the phone.

We have been home for a months and we jumped right into work. We have been working nonstop. No breaks. No distractions.

The longer I stay away from Chris the more it because normal. Yes I do miss him but I ain't going to die without him. I just been trying my best to ignore him because I might fell right back at square. I just want him to change. I miss him so much but I can allow that. Crying at night because of a man is something I haven't done in forever. I never wanted to get to this point again.

"Hood stop saying that shit. Seriously. You are going make me fuck you up." She laughed. "Stop calling me."

"Raya get if the phone we have to get to work."

"Okay bye." She hung up and I laughed. "He is annoying." We laughed.

"The inside of the shop should be red. I want the pop of color."

"Yes red and silver or like crystals."

"Yes." I nodded in agreement. "That would be like so sexy." My phone started ringing.

"Chris is calling." I waved her off.

As much as I want to answer I can't. He is so stupid.

"I would do bright red." She nodded.

Her phone started ringing and she looked at it.

"Oh my god." She sighed. "Why can't we just have normal niggas?" She sighed and I laughed. "Ducking and dodging is a lot."

"I know I miss Chris so much. I wish he was so fucking weird. I want some dick." She nodded.

"Dave... well he didn't really do anything but Love like him now and she had him first. I can't just step on her toes."

"Have you gotten an update from Love?"

"Yeah she said they are doing better. She explained how she felt and he got it together. I was talking to her last night. She doesn't like me like that anymore." She pouted. "I loved her." We laughed.

"She is probably at a point in life where she wants a man." My phone started ringing again. "He calling again?"

"Yeah." I put my hand out and she took it off the charger and passed it too me.

"Hello?" I answered, felt like crying instantly.

"What the fuck is up? It been almost two fucking months. I have been fucking calling you everyfucking day, multiple times a day." He snapped. "You playing me?"

"Shut the fuck up." I snapped back. "You played me first. You keep playing me in front of those lame ass bitches."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play fucking dumb bitch. Now you are making me mad. You sit around and you make me feel like I am a fucking animal raising hell. Just because I am a black woman. You treat me like the aggressor everytime someone calls me name or comes at me. You don't protect me, if anything you make it worse you constantly give them green lights to disrespect me. I will not deal with that."

"I don't give them anything."

"Yes the fuck you do! Don't lie! Tell them to calm down! Tell them to respect me as your girlfriend. You always blame me for their behavior. When you can fix all this shit with one word. You are treating me like shit."

"I do not treat you like shit."

"Yes you do."

Raya POV