Chapter 28

Raya POV

We have been home for 3 days. August was supposed to come but his team pulled him a show. I told him to go do it. He is in Miami for 4 days and then he had to go to Houston.

He needs to handle his business.

"Chris!" Promise yelled out.

That is something else I forgot. Promise ass done got Chris to come down here. He's surprise her with a car. It was so cool. She demanded that he comes down here and he's been here every since.

"Yes baby." He walked up with his a third of the on. "What we doing today?"

" we can't really do anything out here but chilling in the house. You could probably come to my shop. That's about it but Alyea works there, so I doubt that you would want to go there." He shrugged

" I don't care about her ass. I actually feel bad for her ass. let's walk around like normal people." We laughed.

" boy, you are Chris Brown. Ain't no just walking around like normal people." I spoke.

" yes." Promise agreed and kissed him. " It's too many hating motherfuckers out here plotting on everybody to get anything. Philly isn't the home of love like they claim to be." I nodded.

" yeah we can't have you outside especially when it's just us." He nodded.

"Let go to the shop." He kissed her before he backed up. " I want to go somewhere."

I want my man.

"Maybe we can take you outside, it's that type of weather where you can wear a ski mask." I shrugged. " don't dress like you normally dress. Dress him like a Philly nigga." Promise gasped.

"Yes!" She clapped and I laughed at her excitement. "We have to go to the store." She hopped up and ran off.

"What the fuck you done put in her head?" He laughed.

***

Promise POV

"These shirts tight as fuck." He complained.

"No baby, you are so fine." He sighed and tried to fix himself up.

We finished getting him together and he just decided on a hat in and a masked.

We went to the shop.

"Good evening."

"Wussup girlie?" Libia smiled.

"Wussup?" I gave everyone a side hug.

I locked the door.

"I can take it off?" Chris asked, Libia gasped.

"Christopher Maurice Brown?" I sighed and I helped him take of his hat and mask.

"It is me." He smiled and he got up and hugged her and she carefully moved from around her client.

"My daughter loves you." The lady in the chair stared at him in awe.

"FaceTime her."

"Really?"

"Of course." He walked over to her. "How have you been?" He greeted Alyea with a side hug.

"Fine, thank you so much for asking." She smiled softly. "This may not be that best time but I wanna sincerely apologize for my behavior. I wasn't in the best space and I was taking it out on everyone." He nodded.

"We all been there and I glad that you are taking accountability that is first step. Plus you been through a lot." She nodded. "I wish you the best. Sincerely." She shot a small smile.