Chapter 21

Raya POV

" he is so fucking stupid. This is like the eighth fucking time Raya. I don't understand why he can't understand that this shit hurts my feelings and his excuse is always that we're not together. I don't give a fuck if we're not together that shit hurts my feelings." I rubbed her bad as she blew off some steam.

"Do you like Chris?"

" that is the thing I don't really like him. But it's just the simple fact that is so easy for him to disrespect me."

" yeah as far as him laid up on the couch with her like that I feel like that was too much. Him even having her in the house while you're in the house and it's not about the child it's just fucking ridiculous. But you can't be mad that he has females around him... Like you say you don't even like him. Maybe that's a lie and you need to stop lying to your self. You like him and that is fine. You can't sit back and say that you don't like him but then be mad when he shows interest in someone else."

" i've never liked anyone before. I can say that I fuck with him more than I fuck with niggas in my past? yes I can admit that. But is like that it's just disrespectful in general. Then you tell them bitches that you don't fuck with me no more like I'm just so disposable. When he know he is fucking addicted to me. Let's be honest. he wants to be in my skin every second of the fucking day." I nodded.

that is true. Promise is more standoffish but Chris definitely brings a loving side out of her. He wants to be up under her ass 24 seven and she lets him. That's how I know she loves him if not love likes him at least.

I am surprised that she let Chris get her like this. She used to hate the fuck out of this man. It's like from the second they met they clicked. Them fucking around made it even worse. Now is like they can't breathe without each other.

" he is just so fucking stupid." She covered her face in her hands and i was shocked that she was crying especially about Chris or just a man in general. "I don't even know why I played myself. I am more upset with myself for letting it even get this far. I don't understand why I thought I would be different. He sits around and he dogs bitches out all the time. I know you see the way that he talks to them. He doesn't understand that I rather be hurt by myself than hurt because I'm desperate to be with him. Either way I'm going to hurt I might as well start the healing process early." I nodded and continued to rub her back.

Honestly she's been walking around sad for about two days now. I guess she comfortable enough to tell me now. I think she still thinks I'm upset with her when really I just forgot about it but now we're on a chapter where we have to create a new foundation because the last one broke.

I wrapped my arms around her and she hugged me back and continued to cry.

I honestly imagine never imagined her taking Chris seriously. We both know what Chris is about I have been telling her with that man due and how he moves since we fucking met. I'm surprised this is the guy that she choose to take a leap with.

Chris POV

" She's fucking stupid bro. She said she don't wanna be in a relationship and then she want to walk around and act like we in a fucking relationship. I actually like her stupid ass but she to fucking dumb to see that. She gets mad if a bitch is even here or I have a conversation with a bitch. I ain't fucking none of these other bitches. She assumes so I feed in to that fucking energy because you not finna question me and monitor what the fuck I'm doing and you not even my bitch."

"Bro you being cuddled up on the couch with another bitch is way too much."

" I swear to God when I fell asleep my son was in my arms. Then this whole shit about Amikka saying that I stopped fucking with her... Yeah bitch I lie to you so I can see my fucking son because you're a bitter nasty bitch. Promise is just too head blown to even try to listen to anybody else. She only want to hear her sel fucking talk. Soon as shit not going her way she think she can put her fucking hands on people. Fuck her." I pulled out the parking lot.