Chapter 19

Raya POV

"Yeah, I this would be cute on you." I showed her my sketch of this dress I wanted to make for her.

"What color?" I shrugged.

"I was thinking maybe nude. It would look so good on you."

"Yeah." She nodded and handed me my sketch book back. "Especially with a everyday make up look." I nodded.

Right now we are in Cali, honestly it is giving Cali is the move because most of our business is out here. I was definitely going to move to the A but I am cool on that. La is my scene, everyday it's like I am living the way I wanted to live since I was a child.

"Chris said come to the house." I nodded and grabbed my bag and we made our way out and hopped in the car and made our way to Chris's house. Honestly being around the guys is so fun. It's always an awesome experience.

After a long comfortable ride of silent we pull up to Chris's place. I smiled seeing that his car was parked out front.

August and I got into a little arguement, it wasn't that serious but he is giving me the silent treatment. It's funny to me because now I get to press his buttons to see how far I can take it.

August is so funny, he calls me to sit on the phone and gives me the silent treatment.

I walked in the house without knocking and they were sitting on the couch playing the game.

"Wussup sis." Chris said not even looking up.

"How did you know it was me."

"The sound of your walk." I laughed.

"What I sound like walk?" I sit next august and he just look me up and down.

"Hard to ex- bro y'all ass! Bitch!" He jumped up. "Lock the fuck in! Yeah yeah whatever bitch! Anyways it's hard to explain but it more of a walk. walk. drag. Clap. Walk. Walk. Walk. Drag. Walk. Walk. Drag." He explained and I was more confused then when I asked.

"Okay."

"Christopher!" Promised yelled.

"Yes baby?" She walked in the room.

"Baby?" We said in unison.

"Since when?"

"Yeah since when?" She asked

"Since you milked a nigga." She gasped and I laughed.

"August." I whispered in his ear and he looked at me. "Stop being mad at me." He just stared at me.

I kissed him and he held the same face.

"The fuck y'all got going on?" Chris asked.

"He is mad at me." August shook his head. "I don't even remember what I did that made us argue. It's been like 5 days. That is wild."

"What he giving you the silent treatment?" Chris asked and I nodded. "Cause he was just fucking in here screaming and yelling at the game."

"Shut up bitch." August yelled. "Nobody is talking to you. Stop telling my business if I was in here beating my dick-

"Pause." Chris and Promised yelled.

"What a sight to see." I smiled and they laughed.

"Chris let me talk to you real quick." Promise walked down the hallway and pause the game and he followed.

"How long you gone be mad daddy." I grabbed augusts face making him look at me. "Stop. You win. This silent shit is killing me." I kissed him and he actually kissed back. So I deepened the kiss.

"Not to much on that fucking couch." Chris came into the room.

"Boy..." I wiped my lips.

Promise POV

Raya is sitting here trying seduce this man into forgiving her. First of all I don't understand why they invited us over here just to watch them play the game. This shit is boring. Then you got this bitch randomly licking all his ear and his neck when was sucking on his ear his neck. These is just a bunch of boring horny motherfuckers.

Chris is just into the game. He is having a fucking time in his life. nigga come fuck me is how I feel.

" OK now Chris we been here for a fucking hour and you been the playing a fucking game. You Finna get on my fucking nerves."

" I told you we was chilling today ain't got nowhere to go, ain't got nowhere to be. This is how we chill. I either Watch anime or play basketball or play game."

"Can you stop?" August laughed at Raya. "What are you doing?" She looked innocent.

"I am not doing anything." She smiled sweetly.

It's just so much going on right now but a little to nothing going on at the same time.

" Christopher I'm not fucking play with you. Come fuck me." I blurted out cause he was acting stupid.

He act like he can't catch hint in this motherfucka and he is m getting on my nerves.

They all looked at me and I motioned for him to come on.

"Let's go."

"Excuse me!" He came up to me and I pushed him up the stairs. "Stop being so aggressive."

" shut up you sound like a bitch." He laughed.

Raya POV

" so are you done being mad at me?" I threw my leg across August's leg.

"I am chilling. It was actually hard not talking to you." He chuckled.

" I knew you miss the kid." I pop my imaginary collar. " you really didn't have to not talk to me for five days though. It was easy for you not to talk to me"

" I just said it was hard. Don't try to do no reverse psychology shit on me." He put down the controller and happened my leg and sat on his lap straddling him. " how are you doing? How are you feeling? I seem to be getting along very well."

" I feel OK. Is not uncomfortable anymore but it's definitely noticeable that we aren't the same. I don't know I don't get any weird vibes anymore but it's still like I subconsciously keep up a defense wall. I honestly think we can get back to where we were but it's definitely gonna take some time."

"Yeah no doubt about that." His hand started to roam my body. "I love to see that you guys are able to be in the same room together again and you actually ask acknowledge her presence."

"Yeah. She just feel like a stranger and I am getting to know her all over again."

" I feel like that is good you know you can start to see each other from a different angle." I nodded. " maybe this time you can start off off of genuine feelings. No motives. Nothing but if it don't work this time you have to be able to accept that it's just not gonna work." He shrugged.

"Yeah and that is okay." He nodded.